News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Tales from the Crypt Halloween Collab

Farted by PolyhedronClock, September 17, 2020, 12:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

we're going to have a tales of the crypt-esque story featuring phantomcat and zombielincoln as our hosts. we're going to make short halloween/horror/spooky flash movies. ZLPCAT will talk about them between movies and commentate ala tales of the crypt. it's going to go a little something like this

[intro]
[zombie lincoln + pcat introduction]
[first movie] - here's what a majority of the collab parts will be like. go wild, tell a spooky story.
[zlpcat talk about it] - after each movie, it will cut back to these two talking about it. shenanigans, sass, you name it.
[second movie] -
[zlpcat segment] - here we will start to advance a B plot, maybe something spooky will start happening to these two characters, and a subplot will start to take place and advance and culminate in the finale.
[third movie]
[zlpcat segment]

and so forth. zombie lincoln will animate the first part, and we might have other people take over animating the intermissions.

the strengths of this collab is it gives us time to work on alot of it at once. since working on the short stories will be independent from the ZLPCAT segments. i'm not sure what the time table is, but we're going to need some time to animate the commentary between it.

ithe deadline for the main short story parts would be around the 20th (october), which would be around a month from now. i'm sure people will finish early, enabling us to start rolling the ball on the additional ZLPCAT segments. if you're interested in doing a short movie, sign up. if you're interested in helping animating the segments between them, sign up but say so.

signups:
the crypt:
ZL
pcat

tales:
thor - done
polyhedron - done
flounderman - done
pop-tart
pannacotta - done
redbook - done
secret part - done
vuvu -
brazil -

i'll make this look prettier later HONEST

Thor

I am physically incapable of not joining a flash colab
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Thor on September 17, 2020, 12:39:30 AM
I am physically incapable of not joining a flash colab

I'm not but I can't resist a halloween collab even when I don't have a real monitor. Sign me up.

PannacottaClock

hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

Redbook Clock

So do I just need to animate a halloween clip? I'm in if is that easy

k9

RobClock

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PannacottaClock

hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

brazilclock

i've got a great idea for a spookie movie. it'll scare everyone. im in

Thor

what's the resolution and frame rate for this?

EDIT: I just did it at the same resolution as the last colab
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpNRMwKt84birvRyCBdlI1zVCwHP7uTc/view?usp=sharing
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PolyhedronClock

deadline for the short stories portion has been extended to the 22nd upon several requests. forgive me pcat/zl i have failed you both.

PhantomCatClock

I mean our part is going to take the least long

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

oh fuck I forgot about this until I saw thor's post the other day

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/download/70aaf53f137e2a96ad089d4f6daad90d

still managed to make a thing though

EDIT: had to fix a typo
DOUBLE EDIT: fixed the link

Thor

next time you want to give us a 1 month time limit for a colab, give us a 15 day time limit and you'll get the parts in a month 

Redbook Clock

Thor

PhantomCatClock

halloween was delayed this year while i come down from an addiction that i have under complete control but was not aware that my two week long detox process needed to start two weeks ago