News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCKDAY 2020 PASS THE SPAM III - SUMMER FUN

Farted by PolyhedronClock, July 16, 2020, 01:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

deadline for signups will be tommorrow at midnight EST. orders will be figured out then and we'll get the ball rolling.

k9

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

PolyhedronClock

Orders are up. If for some reason you can't do your part when it's your turn, you'll get moved down the order and given a second chance to finish it. If you're unable to do your part when it's your turn, tell me ASAP cause we're going to be cutting this close to Clockday. Everyone gets one day, with the exception of the first/last part. If you're going the extra mile for your part, I can be convinced to give you some extra time, just have something finished so the next person can start, and be prepared for me to hound your ass daily till it's done.

PhantomCatClock

poly can we swap jamba and poly call it intuition

PolyhedronClock

okay fine but if anyone asks it was my idea

PhantomCatClock

gorjis

also if swivel is a BITCH about sound on any of the swfs, I'm an expert swivel wrangla

pop-tart

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

opening the collab with sustained jackoff sounds and a gynecomastia-based plotline was an excellent decision. we're off to a strong start. however, immediately introducing ponies into the flash was an unforgivable transgression against humanity and god for which screwdriverclock will be smoten most severely.

says the guy with the sonic & garfield avatar.

screwdriver_clock

Flounderman did you not watch any of my last flashes? I had to keep the canon you fewel

Thor

i'll try to get my part out within a couple days.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: screwdriver_clock on July 22, 2020, 08:54:04 PM
Flounderman did you not watch any of my last flashes? I had to keep the canon you fewel
damn I've got me a whole series to watch now. gotta catch up on the clock crew extended universe.

Quote from: Thor on July 22, 2020, 09:02:50 PM
i'll try to get my part out within a couple days.
go thorclock gogetem ganbare giterdone good job

Clocktopus

if there are any last minute emergencies i can do a part :duelin:

Thor

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on July 22, 2020, 09:28:10 PM
damn I've got me a whole series to watch now. gotta catch up on the clock crew extended universe.
Make sure to watch StrawberryClock's Rhinoplasty. It's canon, cannon, AND Conan
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Thor

Clocktopus

InkwellClock

This looks like fun! I'd like to join if there's room.

pop-tart

This is exciting. I'm excited. Excitebike 2020.

Also, petitioning that the proper pronunciation of the collab requires III be spoken in German. Pass The Spam Drei.

So we can call it PTSD.