!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: CLOCKDAY 2020 PASS THE SPAM III - SUMMER FUN  (Read 1807 times)

InkwellClock

• Flip! What the zip?
  • For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this) For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://foxcato.newgrounds.com/
    • Awards
Re: CLOCKDAY 2020 PASS THE SPAM III - SUMMER FUN
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2020, 11:13:02 AM »

PannacottaClock

• boiled horse milk cream
  • Official Clock
  • with petroleum jelly
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2020, 11:41:36 AM »
Right. I will get to work.

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2010 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2020, 01:06:55 AM »
the chronology if this story is getting pretty complicated
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PannacottaClock

• boiled horse milk cream
  • Official Clock
  • with petroleum jelly
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2020, 12:56:07 PM »
I think I'm done with my part. Never, ever lose sight of what truly matters.

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/96ad69213bc42e2cc9a7bd6bce92e062

k9 get your papercraft supplies out

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2011 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2020, 09:42:07 PM »
damn fine work from the both of you.

oh and hey poly could you update the link to my part?

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d96fbddd0aa85d8fb67c55126ac8c39a

I added subtitles

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2020, 09:59:06 PM »
yes milord

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2020, 07:05:35 AM »
my part might be a few hours late, but I'll definitely have it in soon. AND ITS GONNAE KICK ASS

K-9_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • tick tock
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2020, 07:29:58 PM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U2E8jxfudjwW1qByrmhU2irtffDEAhuf/view?usp=sharing

heres my script for my part. It'll be done tomorrow for sure, but who evers ahead of me can go on and make their part now

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2011 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2020, 10:01:37 PM »
GOREDBOOKGO

Redbook Clock

• Pride of Mexico
  • Official Clock
  • Delightfully devilish Rank: 13%
    • Newgrounds: MatelOl
  • Now With Chorizo(Passed 120 flash in 60 days) For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2020, 11:08:13 PM »
I guess I will start making my part.

Redbook Clock

• Pride of Mexico
  • Official Clock
  • Delightfully devilish Rank: 13%
    • Newgrounds: MatelOl
  • Now With Chorizo(Passed 120 flash in 60 days) For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2020, 11:18:15 AM »

K-9_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2020, 02:17:43 PM »
Thats amazing redbook lmfao. My part is almost done, I'm really sorry for taking so long lol

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2020, 03:03:11 PM »
jamba you're up gogogo

JambaClock

• Official Cock
  • What’s the deal with taxes
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2020, 06:48:27 PM »
i’ll start monday

K-9_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • View Profile
    • Awards

JambaClock

• Official Cock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ẻ COMPLETATO!
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2020, 05:09:39 PM »
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2b0bcd1c2c64ebf5fcf12895f6b450d7
betcha can't spot all the other things we celebrate on august 15!

JambaClock

• Official Cock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2020, 10:22:19 PM »
hey rob ur up next gogogo

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2020, 01:46:30 AM »

K-9_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2020, 09:40:21 AM »
JAMBA

WHAT THE FUCK

WE HAD A STORYLINE

WHY

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM

JambaClock

• Official Cock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2020, 12:57:32 PM »
i was in a rush, sorry

(also i can’t really continue it now because the powers out in my area)