News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A&W

Farted by AbsintheClock, July 19, 2020, 10:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

I had a deep craving only A&W could satisfy. I got a mess of cheese curds, a chili cheese dogs, onion rings and the biggest cup I could get for that smooth cool refreshing vanilla taste on my balls. There are certain foods that a man can taste with his balls, and A&W rootbeer is one of them. The only other one I know that works well is soy sauce. Go ahead and cover your balls in kikomon to find out for yourself. I huffed down the dog, popped every last curd, wrapped the hot onion rings around my dick, and put the ice cold A&W rootbeer on my balls. When I was asked to leave by management, I figured I may never get the chance again so I did what any sensible man would do. I put my balls on the A&W rootbeer tap full blast and never came so hard in my life. God bless A&W.

PhantomCatClock

amburgers and wootbeer

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 19, 2020, 11:02:03 PM
amburgers and wootbeer

I fucking came here to post this
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

COOL YOUR BALLS IN A FROSTY MUG
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee