!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: Clock Day 2020!  (Read 2274 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Clock Day 2020!
« on: August 05, 2020, 07:02:09 PM »
Greetings Clocks and Clockfriends!

Wow. 2020 is certainly proving to be the most unearthly year of our short lives.

A worldwide pandemic. Civil unrest. Political polarization. How we respond as compassionate beings during these "uncertain times" will shape the world stage for generations to come.

So what can you do to help? Make Clock Day movies, of course!

Yes friends, it is that time again. Time to celebrate the birthday of the longest running Flash and animation troupe on the internet. [citation needed]

For the Antifa K-Pop TikTok kids who have stumbled here looking to cancel Flounderman for taking his mask off at Cosco's, August 15th marks the 19th anniversary of Strawberry Clock's B. We will once again commemorate this monumental event by flooding the Newgrounds Portal with half-assed content that only we find amusing. It's what we do.

We will be releasing our newest collaborated effort, Pass The Spam III. It features new and veteran clock artists, some who we haven't seen in years. Exciting!!

Spam King Redbook has designed this cool logo for you to put in your creations.

We have a couple of clocks working on Clock Day skins for Newgrounds, and we will unveil the chosen design very soon.

I'm sure medals will be awarded, and I'm sure K-9 will start making them as soon as he reads this.

So to the artists contributing to this holy day of distraction from reality, make haste and make waste. The StrawberryClock is ticking.

To the fans and friends who support us on this day and year round, we love you all!

Redbook Clock

• Pride of Mexico
  • Official Clock
  • Delightfully devilish Rank: 13%
    • Newgrounds: MatelOl
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Now With Chorizo(Passed 120 flash in 60 days) For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Clock Day 2020!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 09:06:32 PM »
What a great speech 👏👏

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 10:03:20 AM »
I'm sure medals will be awarded, and I'm sure K-9 will start making them as soon as he reads this.

Im on it
maximum sig hiel: four pixels

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 10:47:04 AM »
I can't finish my movie in time unfortunately, I only have about three full days left and there's way too much to do still.

Maybe I'll whip up something else real quick in that time.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »
For the Antifa K-Pop TikTok kids who have stumbled here looking to cancel Flounderman for taking his mask off at Cosco's
I can't know which free sample I want until I've coughed on all of them.

I can't finish my movie in time unfortunately, I only have about three full days left and there's way too much to do still.

Do it I gave up on my first idea too. Not because it was too ambitious for the timeframe, but it didn't feel like a Clock Day movie.

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 10:31:53 AM »
Oh shit this got linked on the front page of NG
maximum sig hiel: four pixels

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 12:20:53 PM »
Oh shit this got linked on the front page of NG

hi mom
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 01:18:02 PM »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 03:59:46 PM »
I miss the time honored tradition of Clock Day being linked from 1jan-clock day

ECarterSterling

• Strawberry Fields Forever
    • Newgrounds: DavidCassidy
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant
    • View Profile
    • My Newgrounds account
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 07:44:50 PM »

I did that last year and sadly, that's also what I'm probably gonna have to do this year. Maybe I'll still be able to half ass it to finish it on time, but who knows. :waitwhat:
HAPPY CLOCK DAY!

Roombaclock

• fuck all ya hoe get a grip
    • Newgrounds: roloxguy23
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2020, 07:39:42 AM »
 :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin:
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

Roombaclock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2020, 08:14:41 AM »
3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

Roombaclock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2020, 08:22:44 AM »
What a great speech 👏👏

yup reaally good speech

Roombaclock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2020, 08:23:24 AM »

I did that last year and sadly, that's also what I'm probably gonna have to do this year. Maybe I'll still be able to half ass it to finish it on time, but who knows. :waitwhat:

good look both of you!

Verite

• Mars Note
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2020, 03:53:02 PM »
Here's to making this clockday year a memorable one. If not a memorable one, then one hell of a ride it will B.

D.VaClock

• I AIN'T FUNNY FUCK OFF
  • Official Clock
  • Court Fees Paid: $4500
    • Newgrounds: Little-Rena
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2020, 01:00:48 PM »
I am getting ready, picking my outfit out for tomorrow when I wake up.
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

Deodorant

• Um, are we in love?
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 04:37:59 PM »
I am getting ready, picking my outfit out for tomorrow when I wake up.

Let’s go shopping! :duelin: 🛍

screwdriver_clock

• <FONT COLOR=\
  • Official Clock
  • hey i'm sdc
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 06:02:20 PM »
Hello Newgrounds, you delightful, subservient fewels.

I have returned to assert my role as the #1 tool clock in the ClockCrew.
@@@@@@@@@Ph34R ME@@@@@@@@@@

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 06:57:45 PM »
screwdriverclock i am very annoyed that you just used yellow text over our whitish forum skin fuck my eyes
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Clocktopus

• i dont want 2 live but im too scared 2 die
  • Official Clock
  • Former Hyundai/Plunger/EggTimer Clock /prob more
    • Newgrounds: Clocktopus
  • Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2020, 10:16:37 PM »
you killed him