News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Day 2020!

Farted by pop-tart, August 05, 2020, 06:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Greetings Clocks and Clockfriends!

Wow. 2020 is certainly proving to be the most unearthly year of our short lives.

A worldwide pandemic. Civil unrest. Political polarization. How we respond as compassionate beings during these "uncertain times" will shape the world stage for generations to come.

So what can you do to help? Make Clock Day movies, of course!

Yes friends, it is that time again. Time to celebrate the birthday of the longest running Flash and animation troupe on the internet. [citation needed]

For the Antifa K-Pop TikTok kids who have stumbled here looking to cancel Flounderman for taking his mask off at Cosco's, August 15th marks the 19th anniversary of Strawberry Clock's B. We will once again commemorate this monumental event by flooding the Newgrounds Portal with half-assed content that only we find amusing. It's what we do.

We will be releasing our newest collaborated effort, Pass The Spam III. It features new and veteran clock artists, some who we haven't seen in years. Exciting!!

Spam King Redbook has designed this cool logo for you to put in your creations.

We have a couple of clocks working on Clock Day skins for Newgrounds, and we will unveil the chosen design very soon.

I'm sure medals will be awarded, and I'm sure K-9 will start making them as soon as he reads this.

So to the artists contributing to this holy day of distraction from reality, make haste and make waste. The StrawberryClock is ticking.

To the fans and friends who support us on this day and year round, we love you all!

Redbook Clock

What a great speech 👏👏

k9

Quote from: pop-tart on August 05, 2020, 06:02:09 PM
I'm sure medals will be awarded, and I'm sure K-9 will start making them as soon as he reads this.

Im on it

GreyClock

I can't finish my movie in time unfortunately, I only have about three full days left and there's way too much to do still.

Maybe I'll whip up something else real quick in that time.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: pop-tart on August 05, 2020, 06:02:09 PMFor the Antifa K-Pop TikTok kids who have stumbled here looking to cancel Flounderman for taking his mask off at Cosco's
I can't know which free sample I want until I've coughed on all of them.

Quote from: GreyClock on August 06, 2020, 09:47:04 AM
I can't finish my movie in time unfortunately, I only have about three full days left and there's way too much to do still.

Do it I gave up on my first idea too. Not because it was too ambitious for the timeframe, but it didn't feel like a Clock Day movie.

k9

Oh shit this got linked on the front page of NG

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

I miss the time honored tradition of Clock Day being linked from 1jan-clock day

CarterSterling

I did that last year and sadly, that's also what I'm probably gonna have to do this year. Maybe I'll still be able to half ass it to finish it on time, but who knows. :waitwhat:
HAPPY CLOCK DAY!

Roombaclock

yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

Roombaclock

3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

Roombaclock

Roombaclock

Quote from: ECarterSterling on August 07, 2020, 06:44:50 PM

I did that last year and sadly, that's also what I'm probably gonna have to do this year. Maybe I'll still be able to half ass it to finish it on time, but who knows. :waitwhat:

good look both of you!

Verite

Here's to making this clockday year a memorable one. If not a memorable one, then one hell of a ride it will B.

D.VaClock

I am getting ready, picking my outfit out for tomorrow when I wake up.
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

Deodorant

Quote from: D.VaClock on August 14, 2020, 12:00:48 PM
I am getting ready, picking my outfit out for tomorrow when I wake up.

Let's go shopping! :duelin: 🛍

screwdriver_clock

Hello Newgrounds, you delightful, subservient fewels.

I have returned to assert my role as the #1 tool clock in the ClockCrew.
@@@@@@@@@Ph34R ME@@@@@@@@@@

Thor

screwdriverclock i am very annoyed that you just used yellow text over our whitish forum skin fuck my eyes
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Clocktopus