!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: THE ANARCHIST CLOCK CREW  (Read 193 times)

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THE ANARCHIST CLOCK CREW
« on: August 08, 2020, 07:29:04 AM »
https://discord.gg/wggWDN4

I made a ANOTHER cc server for funsies. Basically its made in the name of a burner account which I dont have access to anymore, and everyone has all the admin privelages apart from banning people. I thought it'd be fun to shitpost in
maximum sig hiel: four pixels

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THE ANARCHIST CLOCK CREW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 10:01:46 AM »
alt, E, P may be a huge improvement, but the real pros use ctrl+v to paste

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ S P A M _ A D D I C T ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2007 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 03:03:39 PM »
Back in my day, kids came up with creative names for their shitty spin off groups

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 05:24:12 PM »
will you stop hassling officila clocks and go back to the robert regime

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 06:18:31 PM »
robclock how many times have we been over this no RobClocks