!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: stop playing video games  (Read 235 times)

Schmellements Clawk

• Minion of BatteryClock
  • Official Clock
  • BatteryClock is lorde of the Gas Chamber.
    • Newgrounds: Cynadius
  • Good popstin, bro. Props AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stop playing video games
« on: August 27, 2020, 11:44:36 AM »
ya fucking nerds

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: stop playing video games
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 02:07:03 PM »
why don't you grow up, you fucking cumstain

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 02:42:03 PM »

Schmellements Clawk

• Minion of BatteryClock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 03:46:57 PM »

I can see I hit a testicle lmao.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 03:51:18 PM »
Okay just for you buddy <3 but don't tell anyone else!

As far as the rest of the world knows I'm still convincing children on roblox and eve online to give me their parents' social security numbers when I'm not playing mobile grinders the other twelve hours a day. I have a reputation to maintain.

Schmellements Clawk

• Minion of BatteryClock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 03:55:53 PM »

As far as the rest of the world knows I'm still convincing children on roblox and eve online to give me their parents' social security numbers when I'm not playing mobile grinders the other twelve hours a day. I have a reputation to maintain.

Bruh, let's partner up.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 04:04:50 PM »

I can see I hit a testicle lmao.
ive been trolled successfully

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 05:10:14 PM »

Bruh, let's partner up.
I don't actually play Eve I just really like all the ridiculous stories about it. There's nothing else with that kind of scale so you end up with some wild shit. Hell if I were some kind of douchebag I'd call that "emergent storytelling" even if it's all mostly backstabbing conspiring and general hilarity. I guess other MMOs seem to have that to an extent but it seems bigger here.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 08:15:05 PM »
Elite Dangerous but there's no connivery market in that game

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 09:28:27 PM »
stop jerking off

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 10:05:37 PM »
stop jerking off
I'm going to do both... at the same time!
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2020, 04:42:00 PM »
here's a sick burn I made up to say to people who don't respect gaming:

maybe if you fucking grew up you'd learn to appreciate gaming a little more, cumstain

you can use that to say to anyone who doesn't respect gaming or gamers
for reference. close enough... or maybe not quite seeing as it didn't have the intended effect

Schmellements Clawk

• Minion of BatteryClock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2020, 09:07:33 PM »
stop jerking off
maybe for an incel that would be a problem.  but whoops, here we are.