News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

WOW P-BOT

Farted by D.VaClock, September 01, 2020, 09:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.VaClock

Well it's montly voting time! WOW! I put in a lot of clocks.

D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

JambaClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Almost forgot to vote in this thanks! 8 whole clock movies to automatically choose over everything else too. I didn't know what else to pick so I chose the one with the cow one and the one with tom fulp in it. I think that was the right decision.

RobClock

shame on all those who don't rank SBC first

UfoClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 01, 2020, 02:27:32 PM

shame on all those who don't rank SBC first
simping for SBC i see-

Clocktopus

pop-tart

Was reading about Tantalus, who tried to serve his own son at a feast for the Gods. Zeus punished him by having him stand thirsty in a pool of water he couldn't bend over to drink. Forever.

I wonder if that's what guys with small cocks feel like? Having urges, surrounded by attractive women they desire, but knowing they will eternally be out of your reach. The agony and humiliation they would feel. The jealousy of other men, the resentment of women. How it would certainly culminate in social phobia, lashing out at ev---

Oh shit, Octopus was asking UFO a question. Sorry for interrupting dude..

Continue..

GreyClock

Quote from: pop-tart on September 05, 2020, 02:30:28 PM
Was reading about Tantalus, who tried to serve his own son at a feast for the Gods. Zeus punished him by having him stand thirsty in a pool of water he couldn't bend over to drink. Forever.

I wonder if that's what guys with small cocks feel like? Having urges, surrounded by attractive women they desire, but knowing they will eternally be out of your reach. The agony and humiliation they would feel. The jealousy of other men, the resentment of women. How it would certainly culminate in social phobia, lashing out at ev---

Oh shit, Octopus was asking UFO a question. Sorry for interrupting dude..

Continue..
Not sure, what is it like?

wink

pop-tart

Theory footnote: White dudes are convinced black dudes are better hung, and a lot of racists' animus toward them is a fear that the black men will come for their women and pleasure them in exotic ways.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I'm missing some sort of discord drama leaking into the forums aren't I? So far I can figure out a few key points judging by recent posts

1. Ufo wishes he was good like kodiak or mfc but comes up short so far

2. Black anime dicks question the holocaust but do not deny that it happened

3. Octopus clock is literally hitler

See this is the problem with discord shit leaking into forums they're derived from, there's a lack of context and flow to drama. I'm not reading the supplementary material to make sense of the main story fuck you modern media.

PolyhedronClock

i'm sorry but you have to buy the DLC to see the full story

Clocktopus

JambaClock

discord: the place where your secrets get exposed

Clocktopus

Slurpee

Quote from: pop-tart on September 05, 2020, 03:59:51 PM
Theory footnote: White dudes are convinced black dudes are better hung, and a lot of racists' animus toward them is a fear that the black men will come for their women and pleasure them in exotic ways.
I was on the bus one time and this guy, a white kid, started yelling at some chinese kids for taking photos, accusing them of being terrorists, because he said the only reason to photograph inside of a bus was if you were planning to blow it up(?) (this was not in peak terrorism hysteria years it was like 2013)
and everybody was just ignoring him, because, hey, that's riding the bus for ya, sometimes a crazy person starts shouting,
and then for like no reason at all he started talking about asians having little dicks, and then I guess he felt like he'd be a hypocrite if he didn't qualify that black people have big dicks, but as he said this he became visibly and audibly sadder and then he quieted down and got off the bus at the next stop and, I swear to God, walked off into a dark empty field with no buildings near it as the bus pulled away

RobClock

This thread took a turn for the penile.

You Freudian nerds better have done the monthly voting I swear to god

Slurpee

I did the voting, I didn't screenshot it because I didn't actually watch some of the non-clock ones I filled it out with and I didn't want to be judged over them if they were bad
I did watch them later though and they were okay. the goblin one and uh... that's the only one I remember

JambaClock

couldn't, the guys at newgrounds didn't send me one of the invite doohickeys you need to go and vote

Clocktopus

the goblin one was awful ha ha everyone judge slurpee clock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RobClock on September 05, 2020, 05:49:36 PM
This thread took a turn for the penile.

You Freudian nerds better have done the monthly voting I swear to god
when I ran out of clock flash to vote for I clicked the moomin one without watching cause the thumbnail had a dick in it