News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

So we ran a background check on you and...

Farted by Thor, September 16, 2020, 09:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

There's a lot of stuff here about you being a member of some anarchist art collective called the "clock crew". I looked into this Clock Crew and there's some... there's some pretty disturbing stuff out there under their name. Care to explain yourself?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

Looking at the information here apparently there's a practice among the uh... you call yourselves "clocks". There's a practice among these "clocks" to take on a false identity where they assume the shape of... an object of some kind that acts as though it's... possessed by a demon... moving on its own and speaking in a distorted robotic voice... Am I to understand you have one of these... "clock" personas which you take as your identity?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Thor

these "clock" films are very... many of them are very um, erotic in nature. Lots of phallic imagery. And, uh, both discussion and depictions of obscene sex acts. Do you have any justification for this?

Slurpee

*clears throat*
Uh that was ah... artistic collective. Defunct. Defunct artistic uh... endeavor. Free artistic, um... for artistic purposes. Um. Dada. Surrealism. That sort of thing. But that was ah... yeah, so that's what that was.

VCRClock

Yes, I seem to remember a "Clock Crew" running around in some of the same circles I did... but those guys all used Flash. I never used Flash; I just watched. Adobe should be able to confirm that I never purchased a Flash license from them.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The Clock Crew is an actual legal tax-exempt religion and by confronting me with this you have committed a hate crime

DiscoBallClock

Clock Cre-...ooooh, haha, yeah, that. Yeah, no, it was ironic, all of it. It's like, we're doing it because we're edgy, you know? None of it was actually real. We just looked at prolapsed anuses like any other normal 16-year old

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

k9

clock crew i see yes.

just fucking cuff me already

RobClock

have you not read The Protocols of the Elders of StrawberryClock??

JambaClock

"Clockcrew"? Yeah I 'member those days

I was a real young'un back then

Thor

I'm getting that you don't associate with these... these "clock" people any more. That's interesting. Very interesting. Because you see, we managed to track down your personal um... "the new ground" account. I've taken the liberty of finding the most recent um... cartoon released under your "clock" alias. I haven't watched it yet, so lets just all watch it together.
Jimmy, can you get that video up on the projector?

Thor

PolyhedronClock

listen home alone hentai isn't what you think it is honest

JambaClock

c'mon, we're good peoples

we plant trees on arbor day

VCRClock

Quote from: Thor on September 18, 2020, 07:12:29 PM

What the HELL was that?

I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from using crude language
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: Thor on September 18, 2020, 07:12:29 PM

What the HELL was that?

it's called poopcore exhibitionist hentai, sir, and it's art, thank you very much

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

the hairy kermit character is a metaphor yes they're pubes do you hate art or something

JambaClock