News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

itt we discuss girclock

Farted by DingleberryClock, September 17, 2020, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DingleberryClock

this guy's soi boi pangender immune system is so weak he caught an imaginary virus and gets his feelings hurt when people make jokes about the virus but not when people tell Marlin his god should suck a matryoshka of dicks because hypocrite.

now I see why the other discord won't respect your hands holdsy boy in a skirt ass, you're a fascist behind that skirt
Quote from: Durian Clock
    triangle thinks he\'s hot shit because he\'s stuck around the forums ever since he joined
    but that\'s like bragging that you\'ve neve

Kaijuclock

Quote from: DingleberryClock on September 17, 2020, 10:09:11 AM
this guy's soi boi pangender immune system is so weak he caught an imaginary virus and gets his feelings hurt when people make jokes about the virus but not when people tell Marlin his god should suck a matryoshka of dicks because hypocrite.

now I see why the other discord won't respect your hands holdsy boy in a skirt ass, you're a fascist behind that skirt

You are incorrect. I never had corona, and I didn't say those things to marlin. You're  being disrespectful, misgendering me, and just being rude.

This is last I will say of this, you had a warning and were banned for ignoring that. That is all.

Marlin Clock

Banning is a prudential matter. Just because I didn't ban someone when I could have doesn't mean another discord mod can't ban when they have the right.

DiscoBallClock

are we gonna have to come up with a set of rules for the discord channel, or will we be able to do this without contrived drama

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

pop-tart

Only one rule is needed. Same rule as everywhere on Earth. Treat other human beings with respect.

I don't get how that is difficult.

k9

DISCORD WARNING, I REPEAT DISCORD WARNING:

THREAD DELETION IMMINENT IN:

SEND IN THE GAS

RobClock

i dont like this person i better continue to talk to them and mock them then get mad when punitive action is taken against my uncouth behavior

don't you guys ever get tired of this

GreyClock

Hey, I have questions.

Does sucking a matryoshka of dicks still count as one? Do they cum as one? Or are you expected to remove a layer after you've finished one off? There are other clocks still active on different corners of the internet? And these clocks are still acting pettily tribalistic? Bickering about whatever the fuck. Aren't you guys about thirty as well? Why can't you be cool, like us forum folk? I'm sure not everyone sees existence as a goatfuck, but to still care about any of this type shit after some twenty odd years on the internet, goddamn... that's some next-level fucktardery.

AMPEEEM

Quote from: GreyClock on September 17, 2020, 01:29:47 PM
Hey, I have questions.

Does sucking a matryoshka of dicks still count as one? Do they cum as one? Or are you expected to remove a layer after you've finished one off? There are other clocks still active on different corners of the internet? And these clocks are still acting pettily tribalistic? Bickering about whatever the fuck. Aren't you guys about thirty as well? Why can't you be cool, like us forum folk? I'm sure not everyone sees existence as a goatfuck, but to still care about any of this type shit after some twenty odd years on the internet, goddamn... that's some next-level fucktardery.
I mean its not about being tribalistic, no more than any other people or group outside of the internet, it doesnt even have anything to do with the clock crew, it just has to do witj one group of people on an internet chat room disliking and having little in common with another group, and one person complaining about how much they dislike that group, i mean does thay make sense? I mean i agree dingleberry is being unfunny and seemingly quite emotional but i dont think it has to do with tribalism us vs them based on some clique mentality, i think its just genuinely we have nothing in common really and we dont like each other

GreyClock

Quote from: AMPEEEM on September 17, 2020, 01:40:20 PMI mean its not about being tribalistic, no more than any other people or group outside of the internet, it doesnt even have anything to do with the clock crew, it just has to do witj one group of people on an internet chat room disliking and having little in common with another group, and one person complaining about how much they dislike that group, i mean does thay make sense? I mean i agree dingleberry is being unfunny and seemingly quite emotional but i dont think it has to do with tribalism us vs them based on some clique mentality, i think its just genuinely we have nothing in common really and we dont like each other
I mean, I'm no Samuel Johnson, but uhhh...

Clocktopus

AMPEEEM

[/quote]I mean, I'm no Samuel Johnson, but uhhh...
[/quote]
Im just saying its not about tribalism, its just about people getting banned and bitching about it, theres a tribe and a quarentine zone, not two tribes

k9

Quote from: AMPEEEM on September 17, 2020, 02:07:46 PM

I mean, I'm no Samuel Johnson, but uhhh...
[/quote]
Im just saying its not about tribalism, its just about people getting banned and bitching about it, theres a tribe and a quarentine zone, not two tribes
[/quote]

i'd say its just two sides of the same community, and the forum is the market square where we all shit post together in peace and harmony

GreyClock

Quote from: AMPEEEM on September 17, 2020, 02:07:46 PMIm just saying its not about tribalism, its just about people getting banned and bitching about it, theres a tribe and a quarentine zone, not two tribes
Okay, yeah, I don't know the specifics. I figured there were two discords with two distinct groups of people and it just came across as the umpteenth installment of .cc vs. .net, .biz vs. .xxx, internet cult vs. this, wtfnoob vs. that. Frankly, I wasn't even aware there were still some fucking fuckers fucking about elsewhere. That wasn't even that surprising though, moreso the fact that people that have been around this long still give a fuck, on both sides of the argument, was the general point I was trying to make.

Like, I could call GirClock a fruit salad with a side of sliced cock.
Or Dingleberry a microcephalic shitrag who likes to go out and cut horses at night.
Or myself a pretentious cunt, in the shared understanding that it doesn't mean anything.
I thought we crossed that bridge a long time ago.
Instead we have a bunch of supposed adults genuinely shitfitting it seems like, it's kind of embarrassing really. And boring.
Like on par with those people here who post about Sonic unironically.

k9

lmao you had to throw a wee bit of shade jamba's way at the end

i like jamba because he doesn't get involved in all that kinda discord shenanigans

AMPEEEM

Quote from: GreyClock on September 17, 2020, 03:05:48 PM
Quote from: AMPEEEM on September 17, 2020, 02:07:46 PMIm 
Like, I could call GirClock a fruit salad with a side of sliced cock.
Yeah you could, and in a certain context it could mean nothing but a jab, taking the piss, except its not, and some people are genuinely a bit unsavory, and just earnestly do not get along with others well, and thats it. I mean theres no need to uphold the shared community of the clock crew as anything special, its not, at least on the discord is just a place for friends to chat and if youre not a friend, then you dont need to be there. I dont think anyone is being immature on our end, like Gir, in fact i think theyre being more mature than if they tried to make the community merge work on the basis of some "free speech" principle, cause its like, what? Who cares about all that, we just want to have a good time

Kaijuclock

I'm not calling anyone names, and I'm being civil. I can take stuff being dished at me all day long as long as it's playful, but out of malice, it's something different.

This boils down to someone being warned about something by a mod, and then the person immediately disregarding said thing and being a jerk, therefore they were banned.

This happens on forums too, I don't see what the deal is. I'm not here to step on any toes and I'm being as mature as I can.

Thank you for coming to my Gir Talk.

Clocktopus

There is no shitfitting except for the people getting banned. Gir didn't make a fuss about it at all.

It sounds like you are against moderation in general, Grey, every community run by adults has moderation, I don't get why that's embarrassing to you. There's a difference between jokingly insulting a friend and being genuinely mean to people and trying to make them feel unwelcome. If you're suggesting we should sit back and allow our chat to be filled with slurs and name calling and people being genuinely assholes then I am going to have to disagree. If you think that's a chat you'd be interested in you're free to check out Virus' Clock Crew discord, I'm sure you can get someone to invite you. Not sure how long you'll last though, people keep flocking from over there to the real Clock Crew discord and letting us know how much nicer it is.

Also, K9, you are so god damn annoying, there has been no drama recently inside of the discord itself. In fact, we had a really pleasant time yesterday chatting.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: DingleberryClock on September 17, 2020, 10:09:11 AM

see i love posts like this because it perfectly describes how much of a shithead you are and why nobody wants to hang around you

k9

Quote from: Clocktopus on September 17, 2020, 03:57:22 PM
There is no shitfitting except for the people getting banned. Gir didn't make a fuss about it at all.

It sounds like you are against moderation in general, Grey, every community run by adults has moderation, I don't get why that's embarrassing to you. There's a difference between jokingly insulting a friend and being genuinely mean to people and trying to make them feel unwelcome. If you're suggesting we should sit back and allow our chat to be filled with slurs and name calling and people being genuinely assholes then I am going to have to disagree. If you think that's a chat you'd be interested in you're free to check out Virus' Clock Crew discord, I'm sure you can get someone to invite you. Not sure how long you'll last though, people keep flocking from over there to the real Clock Crew discord and letting us know how much nicer it is.

Also, K9, you are so god damn cool, there has been so much drama recently inside of the discrrd itself. In fact, we had a really awful time yesterday chatting.

Aw thanks octo

This is da best thread evah

Also I think Grey's problem is that your moderation can be really annoying sometimes, like that time you kicked me because I made the joke about you writing the GG allin song. Like cmon lmfao