News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Olksoo just deleted his account? Wtf? Why?

Farted by Wegra2020, November 03, 2020, 06:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wegra2020

Yeah just like that. He didnt give a reason whatsoever either just said fuck it and went byw bye. Man what a way to piss your own legacy away. It kinda pisses me off he gave no heads up either
:)

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Clocktopus

Deleted his discord too. Wonder what all this was about. The times I spoke to him he seemed very unenthusiastic, I hope he's doing alright.

Clocktopus

GreyClock

Quote from: Clocktopus on November 03, 2020, 06:36:33 PM
Deleted his discord too. Wonder what all this was about. The times I spoke to him he seemed very unenthusiastic, I hope he's doing alright.
You sure that isn't just the effect you have on people?

:duelin:

He's out there living the dream, man. I still harbor a faint hope to one day blossom into a fully functioning adult myself and delete my accounts.

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on November 03, 2020, 06:56:04 PM

:duelin:

He's out there living the dream, man. I still harbor a faint hope to one day blossom into a fully functioning adult myself and delete my accounts.

Please don't leave us Grey :(

GreyClock

No worries boyo, any such fancies got sucked away like a fart in front of a jet engine.

Clocktopus

Quote from: GreyClock on November 03, 2020, 06:56:04 PM

Thor

compared to suddenly leaving the clock crew, I find it stranger that some of us still cling stubbornly to this zombie community
somebody explain to me my own unreasonable actions
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

RobClock

Quote from: Thor on November 04, 2020, 08:17:32 PM
compared to suddenly leaving the clock crew, I find it stranger that some of us still cling stubbornly to this zombie community

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got, and getting away from all your worries sure can help a lot.

DiscoBallClock

man cannot separate that which goatse has united

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

KaotikClock

i am once again asking for your financial support

NintendrCkolc

I mean outside of being a key player in the early days, what has he done for us lately?

And by lately I mean the last 15 years.

About the same amount as me prob.

Yomuchan

You cannot kill the clock crew.

Only time.

miracle fruit

i made an olskoo comeback alt  but i got bored so i deleted it  :shrug:

RobClock

Quote from: miracle fruit on December 04, 2020, 08:06:18 PM
i made an olskoo comeback alt  but i got bored so i deleted it  :shrug:

[u2]sEKB7pi1mbc[/u2]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK