News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockmas 2020

Farted by pop-tart, November 29, 2020, 07:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Now that we've found our collab stride again, let's continue to fruitlessly hold on to our fleeting relevance with another holiday offering.

The title stems from a round of Quiplash recently played by the cool kids who frequent Slurpee Saturdays (beating out "Pop-Tart Does Everybody's Part." Thank God.)

Again, we're going with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach of make whatever your little clockheart desires. This will be presented as TV variety special, so it makes no difference if the parts are related, unrelated, high quality, or utter reindeer shit. Just spread some Clockmas cheer. The world needs it right now.

Deadline is three weeks from today, 12/20/20, so you literally have no reason to be a Scrooge or a Grinch or a Corpsegrinder about it.

Final product will be 24fps, 1280x720p, 128kbps. But work in whatever specs makes you feel warm. MP4 or SWF formats, por favor.

Potential participants of the plum pudding pageantry:
Pop
Rob
Yarn
Redbook
D.Va
Venezuela
Pannacotta
Jamba
OMG Flounderman
Two surprise guests, not the guy who makes the submarine movies tho because he went AWOL 

RobClock

Sign me up to grind some corpses

Yarn

No promises, but I have an idea 🤞

MeatwadClock

Clock Crew got ya covered dis season.
I'm going to throw up on your Xbox

D.VaClock

Tag me in on this one coach
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

JambaClock

i'll do it, and i will like it

pop-tart

Clocks and clockfriends -- Please be mindful:

I'm not going to reject parts because you include ponies or hedgehogs or Nigel Uno. This is celebrating Clockmas in all its forms and glory, and I'm willing to shelf my judgmental "I kNoW wHaT mAkEs a gOOd cLoCk mOvie" arrogance for one cartoon.

However, we don't need any copyright concerns affecting the movie's visibility on Newgrounds or YouTube. If such an instance arises, you will be sent one request to revise your submission, or risk exclusion.

VuBawlsClock

I will celebrate clockmas this year
Fuck anonfrog

PannacottaClock

surprisingly i'll join this one too
hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Okay one more but this will be the last holiday related collab I participate in this year

PhantomCatClock

kwanzaa starts the day after christmas

pop-tart

RobClock

I made something (without succubus) and will send it your way

GreyClock

Quote from: pop-tart on November 29, 2020, 07:44:56 PMA surprise guest I won't say who but he's very good at drawing boats
Woah shit, how did you manage to get William Turner on board?

(He he on board. FUcking kill me.)

D.VaClock

Mine will be done tomorrow OK
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

PhantomCatClock

oh shit a new collab but the deadline is in two days

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

It's in your inbox. Here's a preview for everyone else:

It's an asset I made in less than a minute that shows up for exactly two non-consecutive frames and has nothing to do with the rest of the cartoon.

JambaClock

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on December 18, 2020, 08:04:11 PM
It's in your inbox. Here's a preview for everyone else:

It's an asset I made in less than a minute that shows up for exactly two non-consecutive frames and has nothing to do with the rest of the cartoon.

FanGamer has a collection specifically titled MYSTICAL NINJA STARRING GOEMON with the MYSTICAL NINJA STARRING GOEMON specific logo and there's a vinyl two record set of the soundtrack and I CLICKED ON IT VERY EXCITED AND it's the soundtrack to legend of the mystical ninja

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 19, 2020, 01:41:04 AMFanGamer has a collection specifically titled MYSTICAL NINJA STARRING GOEMON with the MYSTICAL NINJA STARRING GOEMON specific logo and there's a vinyl two record set of the soundtrack and I CLICKED ON IT VERY EXCITED AND it's the soundtrack to legend of the mystical ninja
Yeah vcr were talking about that a while back. The packaging is cool as hell but it has no purpose to exist. Starring Goemon has a studio soundtrack available and that might actually be worthwhile on vinyl (not to mention the artwork is also very displayable), but a snes vinyl has nothing besides cute packaging that you couldn't get from a real hardware recording on youtube, which might sound better. The shirt, pin set, and poster are neat..