News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

i ran away from home.

Farted by neko, December 16, 2005, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neko

i got pissed at my parents and ran off1 hour down the road and there were my parents.   T_T''

<3 cat

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

SamFisherKlawk

[flash]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/slintas/bob-2.swf wmode=transparent width=300 height=272.4[/flash]

QuoteReviewed by: Voltor----              Overall Score: 3

The CC is crap. You will all be pwned. I have your StRaWbErRy ClOcK right here. He sucks my B.

neko

Quote from: SamfisherclockDid they spank you?
naw i just got yelled at.

<3 cat

PandaClock

Shout "MOM, DAD! I MISSED YOU!"

neko

Quote from: PandaClockShout "MOM, DAD! I MISSED YOU!"
that wont work,tried allready.

<3 cat

Topcatyo

Quote from: PandaClockShout "MOM, DAD! I MISSED YOU!"
Damn good advice, right there.

Thor

Say that you WANTED to stay home, but you where attacked by zombies, who carried you where you are now, and you JUST excaped right befor they got there, so you didn't have time to call them.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

SwitchbladeClock

I find it funny when parents ground there kids when they get caught doing drugs, or running away.

GodClock

I find it funny how you got totally owned.
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

SpinningCubeClock

hello

DryIce

And that's why you don't stick to the main roads.
&y

Snapple

DrClock

Quote from: SwitchBladeClockI find it funny when parents ground there kids when they get caught doing drugs, or running away.
i got cought for drugs at school twice, not fun

WalkieTalkieClock

I got caught smoking pot by my english teacher. Solution = give him some pot and it never happened.

I love you all with a deep deep hatred.

GodClock

Quote from: TurtleSoup13 year old girls who run away from home always turn into prostitutes. Be thankful you have parents who care.

Good point.
Sw@g

Valkyrie

Indeed.  Sure you may be pissed off at your parents, but take a good look at where you are right now.  You have a computer sitting infront of you, you have food, and shelter, and you haven't been kicked out by your parents.  If they didn't give a shit, you'd be locked in a cellar somewhere, out on the streets, or in an adoption center.  

You've got it better than most, I dare say.  ^^

CrustClock

Why did you run away from home in the first place?

StrangeClock

didn't want to eat your veggies, did you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BobbyClock

Not a whole hour down the road!
Damn, hardcore.