News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

i ran away from home.

Farted by neko, December 16, 2005, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlashlightClock

Quote from: TurtleSoup13 year old girls who run away from home always turn into prostitutes. Be thankful you have parents who care.
/wisdom

neko

Quote from: TurtleSoup13 year old girls who run away from home always turn into prostitutes. Be thankful you have parents who care.[/QUOTE/]actually im 14.

<3 cat

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: neko
Quote from: TurtleSoup13 year old girls who run away from home always turn into prostitutes. Be thankful you have parents who care.[/QUOTE/]actually im 14.

then you get uppgraded from prostitue to mcdonalds worker.

Schmellements Clawk

I tried to run away from my penis once by cutting it off, but I was too much of a pussy.

BunnyClock

Quote from: ElementsClockI tried to run away from my penis once by cutting it off, but I was too much of a pussy.

So did it grow back on?

neko

Quote from: HarmonyClock
Quote from: nekothen you get uppgraded from prostitue to mcdonalds worker.
i have a job at a metaphysical store..

<3 cat

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: BunnyClockSo did it grow back on?
I said that I tried, I didn't say that I did it.

BunnyClock

Quote from: ElementsClockI said that I tried, I didn't say that I did it.

Oh, that's because i pretended to cut my penis off one time, and a second grew on.... Haha i fooled my own body, now i can finally use both of my hands at once.

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: BunnyClockOh, that's because i pretended to cut my penis off one time, and a second grew on.... Haha i fooled my own body, now i can finally use both of my hands at once.
Go seek help, before you start to kill people.

BunnyClock

Quote from: ElementsClockGo seek help, before you start to kill people.

Hey calm down, i was just kidding, and back to the topic i considered running away once, but then i thought how good i actually have it at home.

RupeeClock

Quote from: BunnyClockHey calm down, i was just kidding, and back to the topic i considered running away once, but then i thought how good i actually have it at home.

This is elements, he takes everything more seriously than I do even.

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: RupeeClockThis is elements, he takes everything more seriously than I do even.
Hey, maybe I was joking around myself.

RupeeClock

Quote from: ElementsClockHey, maybe I was joking around myself.

You're too serious to be a joker. : (

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: RupeeClockYou're too serious to be a joker. : (
Fuck you.

neko

Quote from: ElementsClockFuck you.
silly elements. :)

<3 cat

Snapple

Quote from: HarmonyClocki have a job at a metaphysical store..

You actually don't, because unless your parents run the store, your boss is using child labor for his sick disgusting profit ways.

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: HarmonyClocki have a job at a metaphysical store..

But you cant really continue that job if you run away can ya?

neko

Quote from: HarmonyClock
Quote from: nekoBut you cant really continue that job if you run away can ya?
yea.

<3 cat

neko

Quote from: TurtleSoupWow thats a really huge difference there. Now the pimps are going to say "She's 14 shes too old to prostitute" and they'll turn to some other runaway kid.

Right.
eh?
i live in klan territory,i dont think pimps would live around where i live,but thnx for your opinion.

<3 cat

PossumClock