News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

greenday in Clock TOWN!

Farted by GreenDay, April 07, 2006, 01:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackberryClock

Quote from: GreenDayoh well uh how do i switch names ill be like uh oh man i have pitcure and everything.... oh well how do i switch names new account or what? man i been working all week on pitcure and crap... damn oh well ill find a name but
ive seen so meany flashes and most names in clock pedia are taken never seen greenday clock..... and that really messes up the dream of being in the clock crew BAH! oh well ill find a name SOME HOW I WILL!
Someone can change your name fore you. Don't make a new account. and, yeah, don't post two or three times in a row.

Mask

GreenDay

Quote from: REINSomeone can change your name fore you. Don't make a new account. and, yeah, don't post two or three times in a row.
ah ok thx alot.... ill think of a name....somehow and change the clock pitcures.....into what ever.... :(
thinking of a name *sigh*

Klop

I made a Collab with GreendayClock once, but since then he disappeared...
Nobody never sees him anywhere, he usually was very active...
[FLASH]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4792/maplemaplemaplefv9.swf height=150 width=400[/FLASH]
yeah yeah the name mapleclock is taken
i know..

http://hydrauliccat.newgrounds.com/flash/

GreenDay

Quote from: GreenDayah ok thx alot.... ill think of a name....somehow and change the clock pitcures.....into what ever.... :(
i just got a name IT POOFED INFRONT OF MY HEAD!!!!!! Medal Clock! or Award Clock or   StarCraft clock! Or Phone Clock Or Tishupaper CLOCK! Toilet Clock!  can anywon check if these names are taken ? if so i got a bunch of other names like  Pen Clock Stereo Clock  Book Clock Corn Clock  Box clock  Warcraft Clock can anywon tell me if these are taken
thinking of a name *sigh*

Klop

Quote from: GreenDayi just got a name IT POOFED INFRONT OF MY HEAD!!!!!! Medal Clock! or Award Clock or   StarCraft clock! Or Phone Clock Or Tishupaper CLOCK! Toilet Clock!  can anywon check if these names are taken ? if so i got a bunch of other names like  Pen Clock Stereo Clock  Book Clock Corn Clock  Box clock  Warcraft Clock can anywon tell me if these are taken

Taken:

PhoneClock
CornClock
PenClock
BookClock
BoxClock

Maybe more, but I don't remember.
[FLASH]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4792/maplemaplemaplefv9.swf height=150 width=400[/FLASH]
yeah yeah the name mapleclock is taken
i know..

http://hydrauliccat.newgrounds.com/flash/

Loki Clock

Quote from: GreenDaybut if i must  leave i shall but untill i have too i wont and i think strawberry clocks going too boot me anyways or somewon :( so i got all night too rock and have my fun and add Rock too the forum and a lil chaos who knows IMA STAYING ALL day on here untill im booted! :)
and so it begins i got 12 hours and 40mins till 12 pm lol PLENTY OF TIME! so it begins goodbye im starting my fun runs and rock runs nd even if im booted the original will be known!  he shall rise for the original i call war with chaos and have fun HERE I GO! for greenday CLOCK! anmd clock crew! :rockin:  too battle! with boering ! :army:  :army:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:
The same old n00bery is not chaotic.

Dr. Watson

Quote from: KlopI made a Collab with GreendayClock once, but since then he disappeared...
Nobody never sees him anywhere, he usually was very active...
Thank Justin Faggoner for it, amirite tree?

He can just be Greenday Clockfriend, but seriously dude, you need to chill on the postcount ++, qudaraposting and quintaposting will lead you to the monkey bin for some serious assraping

OH SNAP

voidSkipper

ne'er a truer word been said, satan.

greenday(or whatever your name is now) - the 'rockin' smiley is usually frowned upon by most members, and in your short time here you've used it more then all the other noobs put together  :(

BobbyClock

SilverCherryClock

Sinister Clock

It's obvious that he's pretending to be mentally I'm a edgy teen, him quoting himself is funny.

yinyangclock

OvenmittClock

i would say something relevant to this thread but i cant understand all that shitty spelling
AIDS

Dr. Watson

Quote from: OvenGlovei would say something relevant to this thread but i cant understand all that shitty spelling

I concur, i do believe there might be some sever down syndrome within that cranium of his

OH SNAP

SpongeClock SquarePants

LeafClock

You know Green Day is two words right.

GOLDMINE.

Dr. Watson

Quote from: ScSpwtf is going on here

Its the special olympics!

OH SNAP

OvenmittClock

Quote from: SatanClockIts the special olympics!
instantly reminded me of chapelle show
AIDS

MSPaintClock

_poogle_  :queer:  :x:
Quote from: GreenDayah ok thx alot.... ill think of a name....somehow and change the clock pitcures.....into what ever.... :(

alrigth!  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :fifen:  :fifen:  :x:  :D