News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Konichiwa Clockcrew!!

Farted by Kirby Phelps (PK), April 18, 2006, 04:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solenoidclock

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)Thanks. Oh yeah, if you wanna shorten my name, just call me PK. That's why PK is in ()
What does that stand for? Your initials in reverse order?
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

BlackberryClock

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)how about now?
Separate them with an Enter, then it'll be all good.

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Quote from: SolenoidclockWhat does that stand for? Your initials in reverse order?
Yeah. It would have been KP, but I was afraid people would flame me and call me Kim Possible :mad:

AIDS in a Can

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)Yeah. It would have been KP, but I was afraid people would flame me and call me Kim Possible :mad:
fuck you Kim Possible is the best

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Quote from: Blackbeardfuck you Kim Possible is the best
........okay......the movie was shocking. Ron and Kim...a couple :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

g0nz0

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)Thanks. Oh yeah, if you wanna shorten my name, just call me PK. That's why PK is in ()
You're hilarious!

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Quote from: NoseClockYou're hilarious!
WHY DO YOU THINK I'M SO FUNNY!!? :D

MSPaintClock

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)WHY DO YOU THINK I'M SO FUNNY!!? :D

I WISH I WAS JAPANESE

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Quote from: MSPaintClockI WISH I WAS JAPANESE
I wish I was Japanese too :( That way I could become a professional manga artist

Soup Clock

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)I wish I was Japanese too :( That way I could become a professional manga artist

You don't have to be Japanese to become a professional manga artist.

Welcome to the Clock Crew.  We're the cleveland steamer of Newgrounds.
ass whore

Maltese

your a real azn kirby

embrace your culture, act normally, and stop being so damn predictable

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)I wish I was Japanese too :( That way I could become a professional manga artist

Wow. Just because you move to Japan doesn't mean you become a manga artist. You could very well end up living in a box, with a guy named Big Blu.

Oh yeah, does PK also stand for Please Kill?

Maltese

Quote from: RadioTubeClockhow would you define "normal"?
not wanting to be asian, not liking kirby to the point of using him as an alias, and not thinking that being japanese makes you a manga artist

god, the only anime artists in my school are large white guys who want to be small japanese girls, and that is not normal in the least

Maltese

Quote from: RadioTubeClockmakes sense to me.
(I asked because "normal" and "clock crew" don't usually go together)
well, at least it's a good place to try out new stuff, animate in different styles, and basically widen your horizons

I'm not saying everyone is doing that, but I think that they should, it could help them out

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Quote from: Soup ClockYou don't have to be Japanese to become a professional manga artist.

Welcome to the Clock Crew.  We're the cleveland steamer of Newgrounds.
That's what I thought, but i read an articule that said you do :(  :(  :(

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)That's what I thought, but i read an articule that said you do :(  :(  :(

Is there really a need for 3  :( 's?

MentosClock

I'm putting him in my next clock flash!

:)

Maltese

Quote from: Kirby Phelps (PK)That's what I thought, but i read an articule that said you do :(  :(  :(
article, no U

and who would even write that?

KronosClock

omg hai :)  :)  :)  :)  _praiz_  :fifen:  :rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: MalteseClockarticle, no U

and who would even write that?

Asian Wanna-be Digest.