News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I found religion.

Farted by ForkClock, May 05, 2006, 09:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic

Quote from: BlackmagicIts a fantastic show actually.  Me being in Spain puts me in a bad position as watching episodes of Bullshit is concerned.

They brought up some VERY good points.  Many of them should go without saying like the example of the Bible and Elvis's favourite fried chicken recipe.  But sadly quite a lot of people just dont question anything at all ever.

I love watching that show.  It finally educates the I'm a edgy teen masses about the stupid shit they believe in.

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: StrawpegarrotClockI love watching that show.  It finally educates the I'm a edgy teen masses about the stupid shit they believe in.
I particularly loved that show on how almost EVERYONE is mass buying and freaking out over safety.  Penn and Teller just had total common sense along the lines of.  "Look, being careful and safe is fine.  But if you wrap yourself up in cotton wool you're gonna have a shit life!  So enjoy life and take a risk every now and again.  Eat meat once in a while!  Not safe, but safe enough!"
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

ShastaClock

Quote from: Roman ClockHave you been listening?
The whole world is refering to the Middle East and if that is the whole world that would mean only the animals in that region would need to be on the ark.

The Middle East isn't exactly small. I'm going to go ahead and say that it's not possible to fit two of every fucking creature into a fucking a boat.

Arctic

Quote from: Roman Collar ClockI guess I should cut down on general forum debate myself...

The rest of you can help by not posting comments that will trigger a debate.  And don't act all surprised and offended if you post stuff like, "Faith is just fantasy" then somebody comes along and argues with you.

YOU SURE SHOULD CUT DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING I'm a edgy teen.  I love when anyone who is religious tries to argue a point, let's say from the bible, and someone invalidates it they attempt to "interpret" the bible differently.  Days could have meant MILLIONS OF YEARS.  And even further you can just respond, well I don't need to prove anything I have faith!

Fuck off you fucking homo.  The whole world would include the world middle easterns didn't know about too.  You just pretend it could be differently.  Even if it were meant to be the middle east, even that place alone has MILLIONS of species  to include.  Far too many to fit on one vessel, even if it were as big as a fucking army battleship.

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: StrawpegarrotClockYOU SURE SHOULD CUT DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING I'm a edgy teen.  I love when anyone who is religious tries to argue a point, let's say from the bible, and someone invalidates it they attempt to "interpret" the bible differently.  Days could have meant MILLIONS OF YEARS.  And even further you can just respond, well I don't need to prove anything I have faith!

You go girl!

Quote from: StrawpegarrotClockFuck off you fucking homo.  The whole world would include the world middle easterns didn't know about too.  You just pretend it could be differently.  Even if it were meant to be the middle east, even that place alone has MILLIONS of species  to include.  Far too many to fit on one vessel, even if it were as big as a fucking army battleship.

Truth.  But the sheer venom with which you typed made it one for the record books.  Also, noone has accounted yet for the sheer weight of all the animals and what the boat was made out of.

I remember there being a site which tried to take into account all known animals (including dinosaurs as most christians appear to believe that there was no meteor.  Instead they just conveiniently died out some time after Noah's Ark.) and the results were that it was a total  impossibility.  And the christians on the forums were just shaking their heads saying "Your not christians are you?"
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Marlin Clock

I believe in evolution, so you can leave the dinosaurs out.

Roman Collar Clock

Are you guys done yet?
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Arctic

Quote from: InsulinpumpClockI honestly think you should take this shit to the debate forum so I don't have to read it.

And as a final note.  DON'T FUCKING CLICK ON THE THREAD THAT SAYS I FOUND RELIGION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT YOU FUCKING RETARD.

I'm Gone Don't PM me!

Well how about that? I get attacked when I wasn't even presenting an arguement.  

Oh wait! I know how I can win this one.

maybe if I CAP SIZE EVERYTHING IT WILL MAKE ME MORE RIGHT!!!! RAAAAARRRR. RAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!

And then I will precede to call you names because your opinions are far less superior to mine and I am always right. That a way I'll be as intimidating as possible so no one wants to argue with me or post in the same thread as me for that matter.  

This topic has been turned into "I found religion" to an intolerant bitch fest worthy of the dumbest religion thread on Newgrounds. And that was my point. I don't see why my comment needed to be taken apart literally either.
QuoteWit is a weapon. Jokes are a masculine way of inflicting superiority. But humor is the pursuit of a gentle grin, usually in solitude.

g0nz0

Quote from: InsulinpumpClockRAAAAARRRR.
I find that damn sexy.

g0nz0

Arctic

Quote from: InsulinpumpClockWell how about that? I get attacked when I wasn't even presenting an arguement.  

Oh wait! I know how I can win this one.

maybe if I CAP SIZE EVERYTHING IT WILL MAKE ME MORE RIGHT!!!! RAAAAARRRR. RAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!

And then I will precede to call you names because your opinions are far less superior to mine and I am always right. That a way I'll be as intimidating as possible so no one wants to argue with me or post in the same thread as me for that matter.  

This topic has been turned into "I found religion" to an intolerant bitch fest worthy of the dumbest religion thread on Newgrounds. And that was my point. I don't see why my comment needed to be taken apart literally either.

I used caps because I was attempting to stress a point.  Since I'm not next to you in person, using caps sort of demonstrates that in a conversation or discussion that is text based.  It's one thread of a million (more than half useless and meaningless) on this forum.  Don't bother posting if you don't care to read it.  Just stay out.  The forum wasn't made specifically to revolve around you, so stop trying to act like a smartass rebel by saying something stupid like your above post.  What's wrong with giving your opinion on an internet forum?  Is it illegal, or do you just disagree with the majority so you just say something stupid in return?  You're a tough guy.

I'm Gone Don't PM me!

Quote from: StrawpegarrotClockI used caps because I was attempting to stress a point.  Since I'm not next to you in person, using caps sort of demonstrates that in a conversation or discussion that is text based.  It's one thread of a million (more than half useless and meaningless) on this forum.  Don't bother posting if you don't care to read it.  Just stay out.  The forum wasn't made specifically to revolve around you, so stop trying to act like a smartass rebel by saying something stupid like your above post.  What's wrong with giving your opinion on an internet forum?  Is it illegal, or do you just disagree with the majority so you just say something stupid in return?  You're a tough guy.

That wasn't why I posted that at all and I knew no one would listen to me anyway and I joked about it later.

I'm no tough guy "on the internet". Although I am a chronic complainer. I already noticed it was going to become a debate and I would of stayed out of it if I wasn't quoted but me being immature here I am.

And no. I don't neccesarily like arguements and these kind of debates. I get enough of this in real life I usually just come here to relax.

I don't know why you are so angry all the time but o well. Thanks for not ripping on me any further. Well less then usual anyway.
QuoteWit is a weapon. Jokes are a masculine way of inflicting superiority. But humor is the pursuit of a gentle grin, usually in solitude.

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Marlin_ClockI believe in evolution, so you can leave the dinosaurs out.
You damn godless heathen!
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Snapple

Tell me how I can become a member of this religion?  It sounds like the path for myself.

Slurpee

A++ I'd goldmine again.

RevolutionaryClock