News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A Fox has joined the group

Farted by LyttleFoxx, June 13, 2006, 03:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LyttleFoxx

Quote from: GreyClockOn a serious note how does the Indian naming thing work? I mean we all saw Dances with Wolves, and he got the name because he danced around a fire with the wolf , but having a name like little fox might come off as really gay when you're a big 'ol muscular indian guy, right? Does the name change over time or what?

Nope the name doesn't change. Among the Sioux there was one man named chief rain-in-the-face & he kept that name until he died. As for the naming thing my dad named me little fox because I'm sly & cunning. Many get named for hunting sake while others is a based on likings or behavior. Like Crazy Horse (Tashunkiwitko) liked untamed horses. It's very confusing how the names are given but some tribes do it in rituals.

LuxenbergClock

Debate forum COUGH.

Oh, and welcome to the Clock Crew!  :D
QuoteBob awesome

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: LyttleFoxxchief rain-in-the-face
Well that's a hell of a name.

badeggclock

Hey! I just remembered my grandfather was Native American :D
[FLASH]http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/swf/blindmary.swf height=200 width=540 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

AnkhClock

Quote from: LyttleFoxxNope the name doesn't change. Among the Sioux there was one man named chief rain-in-the-face & he kept that name until he died. As for the naming thing my dad named me little fox because I'm sly & cunning. Many get named for hunting sake while others is a based on likings or behavior. Like Crazy Horse (Tashunkiwitko) liked untamed horses. It's very confusing how the names are given but some tribes do it in rituals.
It's Marlin's evil twin.

Barquis

QuoteLittle Turtle was a war chief of the Miami Indians. He was born circa 1752 twenty miles northwest of modern-day Fort Wayne, Indiana. His Native American name was Michikinikwa. Little is known of his life prior to the 1790s, although he did help the British against their colonists during the American Revolution.
Quote from: SlurpeeAlso, you\'re a weiner.

plug

Slurpee

We run Newgrounds, welcome. :)

BreadfruitClock

Greetings from he who looks like melon with scales.

AbsintheClock

Chief Hallucinogenic Fire Water Tick Tock here...

Inquisitor

hello, i'm Wears Furs When Fornicating

welcome to the CC

Marlin Clock

Quote from: AnkhClockIt's Marlin's evil twin.
I almost thought that was an insult before I noticed you were calling him evil.

Inquisitor

Quote from: Marlin_ClockI almost thought that was an insult before I noticed you were calling him evil.
clearly a mistake any one of us could've made, thank you for pointing out that error, marlin

Marlin Clock

I do have to agree though, he's an animal in name, and writes in teal
Why teal though? I wrote in teal because the Marlins' color is teal.

Inquisitor

Quote from: Marlin_ClockI do have to agree though, he's an animal in name, and writes in teal
Why teal though? I wrote in teal because the Marlins' color is teal.
she

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Inquisitorshe
Whatever.

GreyClock

Quote from: LyttleFoxxNope the name doesn't change. Among the Sioux there was one man named chief rain-in-the-face & he kept that name until he died. As for the naming thing my dad named me little fox because I'm sly & cunning. Many get named for hunting sake while others is a based on likings or behavior. Like Crazy Horse (Tashunkiwitko) liked untamed horses. It's very confusing how the names are given but some tribes do it in rituals.
When did he find out you were sly and cunning? What if you turn out to be Limping Bear or something?

PirateClock

Quote from: GreyClockWhen did he find out you were sly and cunning? What if you turn out to be Limping Bear or something?
or drooling moose
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Mask

Awesome Cow representin'

welcome mein fraulein

yinyangclock

Quote from: PirateClockor drooling moose
bleeding hymen

skeletal

Quote from: YinYangClockbleeding hymen
comatose flaccid penis
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.