News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ever taken a dump and ended up wiping for ten minutes because of a really shitty ass

Farted by GreyClock, July 08, 2006, 05:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munglai

Quote from: PossumClockWouldn't it only be disrespectful to one of the things your doing because you started doing something in the middle of doing something else?

It's disrespectful to both because you aren't giving either of them your full time.

Quote from: LeekClockHow much respect can you have for poop? And surely it requires so little effort that it doesn't warrant any such concerns!

I think you should respect everything because you've only got 70 or 80 years in which to respect it and I think you should be thankful for everything you can experience even if it's simple or dull or not very nice. Also I tend to think of things as people (not actual people but that kind of thing) which makes them easier to respect, not that I think of shitting as a person.

LeekClock

Ok but I think a book that someone has spent years of their life writing deserves more attention than a shit that has been stewing in my bowels for several hours!

PossumClock

Quote from: MunglookatmeIt's disrespectful to both because you aren't giving either of them your full time.
But at one point in time you were giving one of the two more time, making it so the one that had more time is now being ignored for the other thing that you're currently doing, making it so that only one of the things your doing is being disrespected.

Munglai

Quote from: LeekClockOk but I think a book that someone has spent years of their life writing deserves more attention than a shit that has been stewing in my bowels for several hours!

I think that everything in the world is equally important to everything else in the world. In this case you're probably right but I just wouldn't do it.

Quote from: PossumClockBut at one point in time you were giving one of the two more time, making it so the one that had more time is now being ignored for the other thing that you're currently doing, making it so that only one of the things your doing is being disrespected.

In the reading while shitting scenario that's probably true but it doesn't really matter. I'm aware that these things aren't sentient or anything and won't be offended, it's just a personal discipline thing.

LeekClock

Quote from: MunglookatmeI think that everything in the world is equally important to everything else in the world. In this case you're probably right but I just wouldn't do it.

Well this situation is very scenario-specific. I mean, whilst I might share a crap with some literature, I would not, on the other hand, stretch to any further occupation, such as a family game of monopoly, or brunch.

Munglai

Quote from: LeekClockWell this situation is very scenario-specific. I mean, whilst I might share a crap with some literature, I would not, on the other hand, stretch to any further occupation, such as a family game of monopoly, or brunch.

I think I'd feel worse for the book because I wouldn't be taking the time to fully enjoy it in the right bla bla bla.

PossumClock

Quote from: MunglookatmeIn the reading while shitting scenario that's probably true but it doesn't really matter. I'm aware that these things aren't sentient or anything and won't be offended, it's just a personal discipline thing.
Well alright. Manners first.

Schmellements Clawk