News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL CLOCK DAY 2006 MOVIE PAGE

Farted by ChocolateCoffin, August 14, 2006, 08:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateCoffin

I'll be up for all of clockday probably, and when you post a link to your movie here I'll post a link to it here. like this  thread. So yeah, a sticky now or tomorrow would be appreciated.

At the end of the day I send the links to Tom making it alot easier for him to make the collection page.

Renegade Edit:
Complete Movies List

EBC Edit : Adding names to list, help would be appreciated.
EBC Edit 2 : All names added

PirateClock

"post a link and i'll update it.... similar to pirate's topic, but I'll keep you updated "

ha im such a lazy ass.   anyways good idea!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

ToadClock

Would it not be better to create a subforum for movies and allow people to make a thread for each of theirs? That way they can receive comments and feedback and it's not all a jumbled mess of links.

Or not.

PirateClock

Quote from: ToadWould it not be better to create a subforum for movies and allow people to make a thread for each of theirs? That way they can receive comments and feedback and it's not all a jumbled mess of links.

Or not.
cleary you haven't been here on clockday before.

ToadClock

Quote from: PirateClockcleary you haven't been here on clockday before.

Eh, no I haven't.

Clearly my idea was stupid?

PirateClock

Quote from: ToadEh, no I haven't.

Clearly my idea was stupid?
well there would be around 100 new thread every hour orso.

FrostShell

Quote from: PirateClockwell there would be around 100 new thread every hour orso.

Well, I dont know about that... there would be alot though.
[flash=http://www.frostshell.com/stuff/FSsigT.swf]width=570 height=170 wmode=transparent[/flash]

Steve

Ok, i'll post my links here tommorow.

Punisher

I'm starting my movie for clockday 2007... an itll be very secksy _praiz_  _praiz_  _praiz_  _praiz_

RupeeClock

You got it, I'll post my movie here.

Btw, remember to arrange the list from highest scoring to lowest scoring like last years collection page.

I'm Gone Don't PM me!

Quote from: RupeeClockYou got it, I'll post my movie here.

Btw, remember to arrange the list from highest scoring to lowest scoring like last years collection page.

Scores are not important and they don't make the author or the movie better because of them. I wish Tom had manually selected the order of the 2005 page himself.
QuoteWit is a weapon. Jokes are a masculine way of inflicting superiority. But humor is the pursuit of a gentle grin, usually in solitude.

RupeeClock

Quote from: InsulinScores are not important and they don't make the author or the movie better because of them. I wish Tom had manually selected the order of the 2005 page himself.

I know that, I just thought it would be a good idea since Tom did that last year.

Dragonbladeclock

Horrible name amirite?

DrClock

Quote from: RenegadeClockhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/331433

:fifen:
i was the first too five! woo.

whats the auto cast code??