News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Ultimate Clocks Trilogy

Farted by Lump Clock, November 15, 2006, 12:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lump Clock

Quote from: WAID FLAP;1425710man I want one of these but the waiting list is abominable :x

It may be horribly long, but I've stuck true to it, and I plan to finish it. It all really matters on how long you plan on waiting for a drawing, and whether or not you actually plan to stick around in the CC for years like I and many other members have.

If you do then as Jon Darkwood once told me; We all know who the real Clocks are.

CANNABISCLOCK

ah hell, add me to the list and send me a pm or something :)

PropagandaClock

JJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA
I really love mine
It is super awesome
The manly shoulderpads
The evil genius jacket with the coat-over-ass thing for the gentleman approach
The worldwar 1 stylish helm set compelte with evil gasmask eyes and face, topped of with the trademark speaker/gasmask mouthpiece
Wouldnt be propaganda without the Nazi boots and Monolith looking letters.

You inspired me today, Ill make a new signature soon, gimme your avatar so that I may put you in it (that is, if you dont look horrible or impossible to make look awesome :D )

Really thanks for that picture, I am hardly ever camoed and thus I cry myself to sleep alot
Tonight, I might just sleep with a hint of a smile.
 {{{Broadway}}}

Lastly I am honored you drew me before so many others, including prodigious people such as DwarfinatorClock!
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

buttplug

Quote from: Broadway;752524Okay, so I'm finally starting up again due to anger-management issues. I've decided to weed out the clocks that are much to limited for me to care and try to make any more interesting or strange, or they're just too limited of an idea:

Buttplug (Can't get crazier)

Damn it Lump!
[sketch]9qxtyv5mu[/sketch]

Lump Clock

Quote from: H8ball;1427283JJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA
I really love mine
It is super awesome
The manly shoulderpads
The evil genius jacket with the coat-over-ass thing for the gentleman approach
The worldwar 1 stylish helm set compelte with evil gasmask eyes and face, topped of with the trademark speaker/gasmask mouthpiece
Wouldnt be propaganda without the Nazi boots and Monolith looking letters.

You inspired me today, Ill make a new signature soon, gimme your avatar so that I may put you in it (that is, if you dont look horrible or impossible to make look awesome :D )

Really thanks for that picture, I am hardly ever camoed and thus I cry myself to sleep alot
Tonight, I might just sleep with a hint of a smile.
 {{{LumpClock}}}

Lastly I am honored you drew me before so many others, including prodigious people such as DwarfinatorClock!

Wow, thanks. I'm glad you liked it so much. Also I stayed true to common colors seen in Propaganda posters as well as making your image a Propaganda poster all in it's own. Also, also, I'm surprised you don't know who I really am. ...There fix'd

Quote from: Mr.Satan;1427289Damn it Lump!
[sketch]9qxtyv5mu[/sketch]

That update is old as fuck and doesn't even apply anymore. You should be back on the list if I'm not mistaken. Simmer down.

<3

Lump Clock

AstronautClock

I'm a official clock now I'm requesting :B

Lump Clock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1427368I'm a official clock now I'm requesting :B

Hey! You sure are an official Clock, but if people used the first post regularly like it is meant to be, they would see that Astronaut has been on the To Do List for a long time now and is in fact Coming Soon. ;)

ActionClock

I don't remember if im even on the list, but i'd shore like to be
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silly Putty Clock

8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

BluezombieClock

I've got to say I love all these drawings, and PARTICULARILY the SnakeClock drawing, love the details on the scales!
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

Lump Clock

Just so yall know Im in-n-out for the next month, and then december - midjanuary I'll be outie because of living quarters issues.

Beret

If I am not already on the list, I'd like one Mr. Lump!

Oh, if it isn't Lump.fla!

BoomStick Clock

hey
hey
Get back to work.

Lump Clock

Hey, right. I do hafta get back to work. I'm only semi-back though. I'll try and work clocks into my awesome art schedule... I don't even remember which one I'm on...

Oh right, Astronaut.

AstronautClock

Quote from: Lump the Whale;1499345Hey, right. I do hafta get back to work. I'm only semi-back though. I'll try and work clocks into my awesome art schedule... I don't even remember which one I'm on...

Oh right, Astronaut.

:D

berimfuckyoubau

i cant believe this is still alive.

GearBoxClock

Ambipom

First of all, good luck in the Marine man! I respect people who got the courage and strength to enter in such organisations. If I wasn't such a pussy I'd go too.

Secondly, I request a drawing, if I may...! :)