News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I make comics sometimes

Farted by zl, December 11, 2006, 05:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalLemonClock

it reminds me of old greek mythical tablets that were found on Crete and stuff

and i still dont know what im looking at

edit:

Phaistos

The Phaistos Disc (Phaistos Disk, Phaestos Disc) is a curious archaeological find, likely dating to the middle or late Minoan Bronze Age. Its purpose and meaning, and even its original geographical place of manufacture, remain disputed, making it one of the most famous mysteries of archaeology. This unique object is now on display at the archaeological museum of Herakleion in Crete, Greece.

would be cool if he was referencing the same mysterious purpose and meaning but I doubt it
BAN EVERYBODY

Poltergeist

I thought the guy strangled the other guy.

zl

frozennn

I like the feelin i got from reading that.
h

zl

Bong Clock

did you ever get the randomizer to work?

zl

concept also by vcrclock

i'm not sure if i'm going to finish this =\

Wind-up Clock

Kick-ass. Talk about detail!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ChocolateBarClock

yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)
<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

^pure unicode^

zl

Solenoidclock

Zombielincoln's maggot is so cute.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Loki Clock

Caterpillar is good at telling stories.

zl

TequilaClock

zl

I don't think I posted this?  A fly comic in progress -

ArrowClock

I throughly enjoy your art.

PirateClock

Quote from: DigitalLemonClock;1038363it reminds me of old greek mythical tablets that were found on Crete and stuff

and i still dont know what im looking at

edit:

Phaistos

The Phaistos Disc (Phaistos Disk, Phaestos Disc) is a curious archaeological find, likely dating to the middle or late Minoan Bronze Age. Its purpose and meaning, and even its original geographical place of manufacture, remain disputed, making it one of the most famous mysteries of archaeology. This unique object is now on display at the archaeological museum of Herakleion in Crete, Greece.

would be cool if he was referencing the same mysterious purpose and meaning but I doubt it

looks like a board game
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

skeletal

The caterpillar and the fly is a line from a Blake poem, just an observation.
Also I drooled throughtout this whole thread, thank you Zl for these beautiful things.
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

zl

Loki Clock

And so ended the journey of the once-famous pirate Raphael Semmes. He had fallen afoul of the sea one night, and, washing up on a deserted island, had little to do but signal for help. But 'twas in vain. After becoming delirious, his compulsions to be at his former home amongst the waves overtook his processes, and he made his final voyage into the sunset with not a single provision on board his makeshift vessel.