News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I make comics sometimes

Farted by zl, December 11, 2006, 05:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttplug

That second one you posted with the fly made me feel really happy. I also love fall more than any other season.

SoBe Clock

The "confused again" one made me chuckle for like 3 minutes and I really don't even know why.

Probably because I imagined myself having an inner conversation to that extent.

SensuClock

Quote from: SobeClockThe "confused again" one made me chuckle for like 3 minutes and I really don't even know why.

Probably because I imagined myself having an inner conversation to that extent.
I had the same response to the Tackling one.

Loki Clock

I enjoyed every one. Even the one without an end was funny in it's emptiness. The fly reminds me of The Stranger for some reason...

AbsintheClock

When do I get to see more of that uber detail work that puts me to shame?

zl

StrangeClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zl

I understand.  Sometimes I hit your edit button instead of the reply, deleting genius comics in the process.

Are we still friends?

StrangeClock

My powers are draining... must reach the sun's rays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zl

Sweet mother Earth...you are... generous..

PolyhedronClock

Ha, your Scuba comics are funny. Continue the series, this is great stuff man.

BobbyClock

I wish I could stop loving your work for just a minute so I could get to work on mine.

BunnyClock

This stuff is really really amazing

zl

zl

zl

AirPumpClock

I didn't get some of the comics, like the one at the top of this page (EDIT: previous page) where he's smoking then holding the leaf at the end... But a good number of them were pretty darn funny, especially the first one. :)

zl

BobberClock

You seem to know exactly when to put in something that wouldn't be expected and could take a person by surprise. I love your comics and the simple, yet extremely effective artwork that comes with it :)

zl