News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Screenwriting game using Celtx

Farted by LeekClock, December 23, 2006, 05:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrangeClock

I downloaded, installed it, then tried to start the program, but it gave me some error every time I tried. Both for the English and Dutch versions. :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LeekClock

Topcatyo

We should do these every week.
Makes me sad I can't join in the fun :(

EggcupClock

LeekClock

You can check up on the script here, without having to download it in editing mode.

http://pc.celtx.com/project/YwBMCD0D9f4P/view/http://my.celtx.com/res/9pSwGS5dXh5a

edit: guess it doesnt stay the same

StrangeClock

Quote from: LeekClock;624837Oh shit, what error?

Translating ineptly:

This application can not be run because MSVCP71.dll can't be found. Reinstalling this application may solve this problem.

It doesn't, I just rebooted, re-downloaded and reinstalled when I got this error again. Poo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wind-up Clock

I changed it, but can't upload it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

SnakeClock

This is a fantastic program! This'll be great for my collaborative writings!

I'm excited to participate. You should get my entry in a few minutes.

LeekClock

My cunning plan is to get people enamoured with Celtx and then have a screenwriting contest.

SensuClock

Quote from: Orangina;623883I downloaded, extracted and everything seemed to be working fine. I clicked on it a bunch of times and it loads then nothing comes up, the damn thing wont open!

Thats what happened to me, you click on the icon, and it wont open, but I checked my processes, and it told me it was open, wtf? Im hungry for pizza goddamnit.

SnakeClock

I'm done my first bit. That was fun.

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: LeekClock;625516My cunning plan is to get people enamoured with Celtx and then have a screenwriting contest.

oh you scamp

UnrealClock

q

berimfuckyoubau

i added a part when sattelite wokes up on the hospital.

uploaded

FrankClock

Quote from: berimbau;625806i added a part when sattelite wokes up on the hospital.

uploaded

Have you not read the rest of the script. Look how others make the spoken lines. Its not

Person: Says something

its

Person
      Says Something

There is a drop down menu at the top that lets you switch between how to type something. thx.

Also, I would like to write something lol but I am lost. Maybe its because I am tired but it looks like a tarentino film where scenes just keept switching for no reason. I'll go have a reread of it though.

EDIT: Just updated a scene. Sorry had to throw myself in there.
StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

Quotefudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
InvisibleImagery (6:20:30 PM): haha
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was
InvisibleImagery (6:21:52 PM): oh you pulled an Obama

Goron

This is awesome. I'm going to practice a bit before I give some input.
90% of people on the internet are men. Of the 10% left, 99% of that 10% are just men with gender-confusion problems. Do the math.

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: FrankClock;625871Have you not read the rest of the script. Look how others make the spoken lines. Its not

Person: Says something

its

Person
      Says Something

There is a drop down menu at the top that lets you switch between how to type something. thx.

Also, I would like to write something lol but I am lost. Maybe its because I am tired but it looks like a tarentino film where scenes just keept switching for no reason. I'll go have a reread of it though.

EDIT: Just updated a scene. Sorry had to throw myself in there.

i know mine was different but i couldnt find the option to center the text. sory:P

SnakeClock

Quote from: berimbau;626152i know mine was different but i couldnt find the option to center the text. sory:P

That's not how it works. There's no text alignment options, it's aligned according to the type of text. Character, Dialog, Action, Scene Heading... it makes script writing a dream.

Sergeant Major

~LANCE LEADER~