News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

OBEY POSTER

Farted by SpinningCubeClock, January 26, 2007, 10:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpinningCubeClock

So guys, I'm starting this up again! Here's what the poster looks like currently, and I'll be updating after I do chunks of it. If you want to be on the poster, make sure you double check the name list to see if you're there. If you wanna be on, just post here or send a PM if I don't update it in a week.

If you don't know what this is, scroll to the bottom of my post.

Thanks for the re-sticky {{{{{{{{{{{{{craisin}}}}}}}}}}}}}

------------------------------

Any epic clocks I dont have on the poster? Any original clocks?

--------------------------------------------

So far...

draweded!
Absinthe
Amontillado Clock
Arne
viking
Albino
Ankh.
Bad egg
brit
ampm
Appleclock.
Arctic
Asshat.
Avocado.
bananaclock.
bobby
bongclock
beatnik.
Blueclock.
blackberry
binary
brocolli
bunny
buttplug.
bluezombie.
boulder
cabbage
coal
elements
carrot.
chocolate
caramel apple.
cat
cherryclock
windup
cd
courgette
corpsegrinder
craisin
crust
durian
dr
dill
digital lemon
dorito
knight
etchasketch
fu
fishbag
flashlight
floppydisk
folder
water
god
golden
golfball
grandfather
grape
green
grey
hammer
iced tea
insomnia
ipod
ivysaur
key
Leek
lime
magic
maltese
DWARFinator
magnifyingglass
milk
mspaint
moose
marshmallow
mineralwater
lump
orange
ovenmitt
carrotclock
paperclip
pear
pumpkin
pineapple
radish
red
raspberry
rasta
renegade
rupee
scsp
shield
poltergeist
radiotube
pint
pirate
poisonshroom
soup
silvercherry
calamity
slurpee
shotglass
spinningcube
solenoid
silver
spinningtop
textbook
sherclock holmes
thor
thornberry
tobacco
tomato
tree
turd
virus
unknown
windmill
urchin
yoyo
water

not drawded!
Archon
Bacon Burger
biggs
bbqbeef
breadfruit
bolt
brucecampbell
Stoopid
camo
cadillac
celeriac
digital
english
evilberry
fluxcapacitor
-cast
marlin
biblo
joint
english
insulinpump
kinderegg
kitty
koala
losperman
seargent major
munglai
nokiaclock
olskoo
panda
peanutbutter
pentagram
pepper
pepsi
peyote
quartermelon
polyhedron
possum
roman
romancollar
sandisk
sage
sir
strange
sharp
swirlberry
spriteremix
snake
bioclock
tang
TequilaClock
toad
tonymontana
topkatyo
Holyorb
propaganda
gingerbread
ScrewdriverClock
Iceblock
LambdaClock
BeretClock
envelope
truncheon
skeletal
boot
billiard
tropicana
updateclock
vcr
Worcestershire Sauce
Wii
zebu
zombie lincoln

ORIGINAL POST:
I'ma make a hugeass OBEY poster for my new room using cafepress, unless anyone knows any cheaper ways. It's gonna need to be 4600x7000 with 200 dpi and you can't make it in flash because it has a limit on stage size. I'll post a thumbnail of mine when I'm done, but you can make some too and if they're better I'll use them. Might make this into a competition too. :D Also, what's the OBEY font?

EDIT:
I'm going to make a huge Clock Crew poster for my room. It's gonna be about a meter wide and I don't know how high. I'll have a whole bunch of clocks on the poster around the word 'OBEY'. I was originally going to draw it in flash then use cafepress or something to print it and buy, but now I've changed my mind and I'm going to draw it myself. So far, all the clocks that are going to be on the poster are written below.
hello

berimfuckyoubau

thats the best idea eva.

EDIT: i want to be in it X*D

GuitarPick

Quote from: SpinningCubeClock;672920I'ma make a hugeass OBEY poster for my new room using cafepress, unless anyone knows any cheaper ways. It's gonna need to be 4600x7000 with 200 dpi and you can't make it in flash because it has a limit on stage size. I'll post a thumbnail of mine when I'm done, but you can make some too and if they're better I'll use them. Might make this into a competition too. :D Also, what's the OBEY font?

That's an awesome idea. Go for it.
A CONCEITED SELF-PROMOTION
Barqs and Coal Get Serious
Go watch it
And vote 5
right now...

SpinningCubeClock

Where can I get the OBEY sticker?

EDIT: I can't read dutch, but I think I should be ok with this lol.
hello

PossumClock

You should put a bunch of clocks on it. Like, modern as well as oldies.

FlavorClock

GodClock

Quote from: Raiden;672938You should put a bunch of clocks on it. Like, modern as well as oldies.

i think it should be classics + active members
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

DeadTreeClock

Work at 300 dpi if you can. That's a typical professional quality.

PossumClock

Quote from: GodClock;672941i think it should be classics + active members

Ya, that one. I'm not just saying that because there hasn't been a full week where i haven't been inactive on the cc since i joined a year ago...

SpinningCubeClock

Hey, that would be pretty cool. Instead of having a big OBEY with orangeclock, I could like, draw a huge ass poster with all the classic clocks and some awesome newer folks all around a word like OBEY or Clockcrew.CC or something. Except, I'll need a list and people will just be all like OMG PICK MEEEEEEE!!! I'll have a think about this. Keep throwing my ideas though.
hello

GuitarPick

Quote from: Raiden;672952Ya, that one. I'm not just saying that because there hasn't been a full week where i haven't been inactive on the cc since i joined a year ago...

That's impressive. I tend to go in three week spurts.
A CONCEITED SELF-PROMOTION
Barqs and Coal Get Serious
Go watch it
And vote 5
right now...

AMPEEEM

ShieldClock has one already.
SIMPSONS DID IT

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: ampm;672956ShieldClock has one already.
SIMPSONS DID IT
Let's see.
hello

PossumClock

Quote from: SpinningCubeClock;672954Hey, that would be pretty cool. Instead of having a big OBEY with orangeclock, I could like, draw a huge ass poster with all the classic clocks and some awesome newer folks all around a word like OBEY or Clockcrew.CC or something. Except, I'll need a list and people will just be all like OMG PICK MEEEEEEE!!! I'll have a think about this. Keep throwing my ideas though.

*cough*Me.*cough*

AMPEEEM

Quote from: SpinningCubeClock;672958Let's see.

Pfft, what you think got pictures of ShieldClock's room? Do you think I'm a perv?

SpinningCubeClock

Ok. I'm probably going to do the lots of clocks idea. Here's who I have already:

(CHECK FIRST POST)

I need some help with the name changing fewels plz. I got up to page 41 in the members list, so that's why I'm missing a few lol. Anyone that should be here alphabetically that I've missed?
hello

PossumClock

Quote from: SpinningCubeClock;672997I need some help with the name changing fewels plz. I got up to page 41 in the members list, so that's why I'm missing a few lol. Anyone that should be here alphabetically that I've missed?

Now i think you're just playing with me. >:L

BTW: if you do put me down, it's Possum or Whohash. Whohash would be preferred.

DrClock

For 20$ on paypal, I can make you a big poster.

Also I recommend something like this:

(Pic when I'm done making in)

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: FloppyDiskClock;673014My names on the list!
:O
Because...
hello

VCRClock

The OBEY font is really ambiguous; you can pretty much use any condensed black-weight sans-serif, or you could use that one Sovietesque font CorpseGrinder uses for a lot of stuff.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew