News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hooray for Kimmie!

Farted by SecretAgentClock, January 28, 2007, 12:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretAgentClock

she's from my brothers high school and winning her first U.S. championship

Steve

David Seamen (Ex: England Goalkeeper) and Jeremy Clarkson come from my hometown but i'm not congratulating them on their success and Clarkson's new series of Top Gear that airs tonight.

kittyclock

Quote from: Naive Regalia;675061David Seamen (Ex: England Goalkeeper) and Jeremy Clarkson come from my hometown but i'm not congratulating them on their success and Clarkson's new series of Top Gear that airs tonight.
that singing episode of scrubs sucked

FluxCapacitorClock

No one from my school ever amounted to anything.

Steve

Quote from: KittyClock;675086that singing episode of scrubs sucked
All singing episodes on any show suck.

kittyclock

Quote from: Naive Regalia;675096All singing episodes on any show suck.
tr0000 dat. so, maybe you can fill me in because my tivo thing broke- JD is having a baby with that girl right? But then why is he all over Elliot? hmmm

Steve

Quote from: KittyClock;675102tr0000 dat. so, maybe you can fill me in because my tivo thing broke- JD is having a baby with that girl right? But then why is he all over Elliot? hmmm
Because after his brother went out with her he realised he was just jealous of his brother and he wasn't really in love with Elliot.

kittyclock

Quote from: Naive Regalia;675107Because after his brother went out with her he realised he was just jealous of his brother and he wasn't really in love with Elliot.
But in the last episode wasnt he mad that she didnt want him to move in with her?

Steve

Quote from: KittyClock;675108But in the last episode wasnt he mad that she didnt want him to move in with her?
Dunno, In england we don't get all the episodes in order, we might get season 1 one episode and the one after season 4.

PirateClock

Quote from: Naive Regalia;675096All singing episodes on any show suck.

i remeber a muscial episode of buffy the vampire slayer. that was pretty gay.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_