News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Wii Address, DS Code, XBL Gamertag, PSN Name, and Steam Nick Megathread!

Farted by Snapple, February 06, 2007, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Steam's pretty stable, and it's a really great platform, but I'm not sure it's good enough for BB10 yet. Maybe when they start giving away free Priuses

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1961571bb10 you need steam
how do i steam?

i know it's from valve who did the half-life series, but i must ask:
is it worth it, to register a steam account?
or will they bind me into playing their games, and to never, ever play something else?
(i have half life 2, for the pc. its' good, but im not crazy about it)
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1961572Steam's pretty stable, and it's a really great platform, but I'm not sure it's good enough for BB10 yet. Maybe when they start giving away free Priuses
what do you mean? im not good enough for steam?

im v. sad now.

who plays killzone 2, and 3 in here? im decent at the multiplayer.
(on PS3 online)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

VuBawlsClock

it also provides IM'ing other people and shit
and its not just valve games on steam, a lot others
so just do it you billiard ball
Fuck anonfrog

KeyClock

I liked killzone on ps2 a lot so in hindsight I regret buying an xbox this generation, I feel like I missed out on a lot of cool ps3 games

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1961641how do i steam?

i know it's from valve who did the half-life series, but i must ask:
is it worth it, to register a steam account?
or will they bind me into playing their games, and to never, ever play something else?
(i have half life 2, for the pc. its' good, but im not crazy about it)

you download steam and sign up for a free account then you buy games and play them

its like a console on your computer (mind blown)

i used to not be interested in steam but theres so many quality games for cheap that not having a steam account is crazy

AnkhClock

Oh I don't think I ever gave out my 3DS friend code.

4742-4928-2304

NintendoClock

SoBe Clock

Okay so I have xbox 360 now

KingBison23  Add me if you wanna play fighting games, Gears of War, Halo, Red Dead, or GTAV because those are the only games I'm getting on it.

I'll have all the games in about 2 weeks.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: IronClock;1969266Omg yes. Add me weenie roast. I gta daily and I can dupe cars 4 u

Quote from: IronClock;1969267I also have gears of war 2 and need to coop with someone

I currently only have the fighting games and part of the halo series. I should be able to get everything else i mentioned in about 2 weeks. I'd be down for doing all the gears campaigns in co-op if you are.

SoBe Clock

Because I switched away from that alias ages ago and I didn't feel like paying for a name change. Might as well make a new account since i was getting a 12 month live card anyway.

I only ever used the gamegurutb account for games tied to "games for windows live" anyway so I have no qualms about ditching it.

DurianClock

Clocktopus

TequilaClock

We ought to update this database with a 3DS friendcode list. Completetely different system from DS.