News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hello there

Farted by Xblade, April 07, 2007, 06:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xblade

hello im not exactly shure if im new because i only was on that one time when i joined and this is my first time on the forums so hello my name is Xblade or Xbladeclock, and ya i did name the clock after my character's name because well i couldnt use coconut clock becuase it was already in use by a moderator or someone else and it was my productions "Coconut Productions" but someone else had the name CoconutClock so i switched to XbladeClock
so i instead used XbladeClock

so anyway i would love to hear advice and feedback on what you think of me, bad or good,

i dont have flash yet but i did join because Clocks are cool

W00t go Clocks :D
well this is X-Blade or SporkClock
i created SporkClock because no one else used him and it was on the Treeclock names not used

Fub

What exactly does an XbladeClock look like?

AC Slater

My suggestion would be not to use a character you made. Just look around your room for an object. You're bound to find something. Anyhow, welcome. Enjoy your stay here, however long it may be.

buttplug

Xblade is a really bad name, choose another.

Xblade

Quote from: Fub;764954What exactly does an XbladeClock look like?

well he kind of locks like this this is my clock avatar by the way
i created SporkClock because no one else used him and it was on the Treeclock names not used

Xblade

Quote from: Sakaki-san;764961Xblade is a really bad name, choose another.

its kind of the only one i can think of

buttplug

Quote from: Xblade;764966its kind of the only one i can think of

There are loads of names, just think. It took me a while to think of mine (ButtplugClock). Usually names about weapons, anime, or video games are bad. Use an object. Also, you shouldn't double post. You can edit your first response to include the other. I remember doing the same thing in my intro thread lol. Crown yelled at me for it.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Xblade;764966its kind of the only one i can think of

Be something that would be fun to draw. I personally suggest Ghettoblaster clock. You'd be an enormous gaudy stereo. Plus it sounds funny.

Xblade

Quote from: Sakaki-san;764969There are loads of names, just think. It took me a while to think of mine (ButtplugClock). Usually names about weapons, anime, or video games are bad. Use an object. Also, you shouldn't double post. You can edit your first response to include the other. I remember doing the same thing in my intro thread lol. Crown yelled at me for it.

okay thanks for the advice ill try to think about something that no one has used

is SporkClock better to be used as since it was on the list of TreeClock's apporved names?
Quote from: Flounderman Clock;764972Be something that would be fun to draw. I personally suggest Ghettoblaster clock. You'd be an enormous gaudy stereo. Plus it sounds funny.

thanks for the idea but im not sure if i can use it because what if someone else has already used it

thanks ill try to see if i can think of something, its kind of hard to think of something because well all the object i can think about are pretty much already used so its kind of hard

anyway i was origonally going to be guitarclock becuase it was one of my favorite insturments, but then i realised it wasnt avaliable, then i thought of Coconutclock the i reaslised that wasnt avaliable, the finally the Xbladeclock seemed avaliable since no one used it and it was origonal

sorry guys just a little fusturated with the name of the clock im thinking of

well i think i got it, since it was on Treeclock's list of names available and since it seems no one has it all become ill become SporkClock instead :D

buttplug

This guy is a good example of a good clockfriend.

Kombucha

Hey how I grammar.

buttplug

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765027Hey how I grammar.

SensuClock

I really like the name MoonClock. Or SwfClock, or FlaClock.

EDIT: IT WAS GALDMINNED AHAHHAHAHH FAGHAGtttdszdsfzdf

Xblade

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765027Hey how I grammar.

im confused was that an insult toward me?

Quote from: Sakaki-san;765025This guy is a good example of a good clockfriend.

so do you think SporkClock is okay?

Kombucha

Quote from: Xblade;765150im confused was that an insult toward me?
I'm pointing out that your grammar is appalling and that you should fix that.

Xblade

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765153I'm pointing out that your grammar is appalling and that you should fix that.

well no need to be rude i mean i just came here, and im kind of new

it was typos and yes im not the best speller

Kombucha

Quote from: Xblade;765156well no need to be rude i mean i just came here, and im kind of new

it was typos and yes im not the best speller
Grammar and spelling are not the same thing.
Your posts are made of mostly run-on sentences accompanied by a severe lack of punctuation and capitalization, and the first paragraph of your introduction is very repetitive.

buttplug

Quote from: Xblade;765150so do you think SporkClock is okay?

yea if its not taken

Xblade

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765161Grammar and spelling are not the same thing.
Your posts are made of mostly run-on sentences accompanied by a severe lack of punctuation and capitalization, and the first paragraph of your introduction is very repetitive.

okay so im not the best person with grammer but still im kind of new and i deserve a little bit of slack. i mean its hard to write a thread when your new and make a few mistakes here and there dont you agree?

i admit that i dont have very great grammer skills but im trying to do the best here

Quote from: Sakaki-san;765162yea if its not taken
then great :D i found a good name at last

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765161Grammar and spelling are not the same thing.

funny that with my horrible grammar no one says anything except for:

i loled
WHAT you say?
WTF?
i didnÃ,´t understand nothing of it.

but no one was rude to me :)

also. hi im berimbau clock and you dont know what a berimbau is.