News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hello there

Farted by Xblade, April 07, 2007, 06:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xblade

Quote from: berimbau;765166funny that with my horrible grammar no one says anything except for:

i loled
WHAT you say?
WTF?
i didnÃ,´t understand nothing of it.

but no one was rude to me :)

also. hi im berimbau clock and you dont know what a berimbau is.

hi nice to meet you :) :D
well this is X-Blade or SporkClock
i created SporkClock because no one else used him and it was on the Treeclock names not used

Kombucha

Quote from: Xblade;765163okay so im not the best person with grammer but still im kind of new and i deserve a little bit of slack.
I could be a lot worse, I'm trying to help you improve.
Quote from: Xblade;765163i mean its hard to write a thread when your new and make a few mistakes here and there dont you agree?
No.

Xblade

Quote from: berimbau;765166funny that with my horrible grammar no one says anything except for:

i loled
WHAT you say?
WTF?
i didnÃ,´t understand nothing of it.

but no one was rude to me :)

also. hi im berimbau clock and you dont know what a berimbau is.

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765168I could be a lot worse, I'm trying to help you improve.

No.

okay i guess i overacted a little but still making fun of me by saying things like I have my Grammer or Grammar is kind of mean

so im sorry if i overacted, and thank you for helping me improve, its just a little hard when its your first thread and all. i dont have the worst grammer in the world infact sometimes i have good grammer. It all comes down to if im nervous or not thats all
i created SporkClock because no one else used him and it was on the Treeclock names not used

Kombucha

Quote from: Xblade;765171okay i guess i overacted a little but still making fun of me by saying things like I have my Grammer or Grammar is kind of mean

so im sorry if i overacted, and thank you for helping me improve, its just a little hard when its your first thread and all. i dont have the worst grammer in the world infact sometimes i have good grammer. It all comes down to if im nervous or not thats all
Okay.

Anyway, I think Spork is much a better name than XBlade. You can change your name in your User Control Panel.

Xblade

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765173Okay.

Anyway, I think Spork is much a better name than XBlade. You can change your name in your User Control Panel.

ya i realised that Xblade wasnt the best name for a clock thank you for the tip i can now change my name now :D

FileCabinetClock

Spork is a good name, go for it
the man, the legend

Xblade

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765173Okay.

Ya, Xblade wasnt the best name for a clock. Thank you for the tip i can now change my name and feel happier. :) :D

Fub

Quote from: Miss Muffins;765177Spork is a good name, go for it

u meen sk8r rite cuz im a sk8r

Xblade

Quote from: Miss Muffins;765177Spork is a good name, go for it

thank you :D

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: Xblade;765181thank you :D

go to the pokemon battleon arena and post an"i will draw you thread" so that you can at least show us your art style :).

looking foward to see you there.

Xblade

Quote from: berimbau;765185go to the pokemon battleon arena and post an"i will draw you thread" so that you can at least show us your art style :).

looking foward to see you there.

well i use only Microsoft Paint and frankly im not that Good but ill try

Kombucha

Quote from: Xblade;765188well i use only Microsoft Paint and frankly im not that Good but ill try
Download a thirty day free trial of Flash.

Xblade

Quote from: Wizardheimer;765190Download a thirty day free trial of Flash.

lets see do you know where the website is that has the thirty days free trial of flash?

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: Xblade;765191lets see do you know where the website is that has the thirty days free trial of flash?

macromedia.com

Xblade

Quote from: berimbau;765192macromedia.com

SensuClock

Quote from: berimbau;765192macromedia.com

adobe.com

Also, most everyone gets flamed, unless they have really good art and they are really cool.

SensuClock

Also, I think MoonClock is a much better name than Spork.

Xblade

Quote from: ParryAftabClock;765197Also, I think MoonClock is a much better name than Spork.

true but i dont know if that moonclock is already used

SensuClock

Quote from: Xblade;765202true but i dont know if that moonclock is already used

You have AIM or MSN?

DillClock