News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Comic Artists! Use your inborn talents to aquire WEALTH and PRESTIGE

Farted by zl, April 19, 2007, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

The Clock Crew Comics Page has opened!

Now you can take your daily, weekly, or randomly updated comic, and proudly display it for the world to see!

All you need is this shiny award:

And to get it, you just need to show me your comics thread!  By requesting this reward, you are also giving me permission to pester you to update your comics.  My pestering will be tough but fair.

Learn more about this system here!

If making comics sounds geeky to you, remember to at least visit the comics page once in a while, and see what your geeky friends have been up to!

FINALLY: This would be an okay time for you to PM Pineapple and let him know how badass he is for continually improving this site.  <3 Pineapple :D

TequilaClock

This really sounds sexy. I could start this summer or earlier depending on my what-to-do status. :D

GreyClock

zl

Quote from: GreyClock;780061The logo is fucking hot.

holy smokes isn't it just too true though!

zl

Trek Clock

TequilaClock

Thor

I've been thinking about making a comic for a while, and I think this is finally enough to make me get off my ass and make one. Now all I have to do is find a way to make a comic that's not derivative, boring, or formulaic. Without it being nothing but random non-sequiturs, as every comic I’ve ever drawn has ended up. :(
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PineappleClock

Just so everyone knows, the "comics" I have up under PineappleClock and AnalysisClock (my test account) are in no way indicative of what content we will have in the comics section, and are just there for testing purposes. They will be gone soon :)

TabascoClock

I think I'll make a comic series called CMC's weekly something, which is a weekly comic with random jokes.

OvenmittClock

AIDS

zl

Quote from: Andrew Ovenmitt;780180apparently i got an award, thanks.

Start updating again! Please oh please!!!

WaterClock

I is gonna start a weekly comic as soon as I finish my exams.

So worth it.

OvenmittClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;780203Start updating again! Please oh please!!!

k, done... i just uploaded all 39(including today's) comics
AIDS

TequilaClock

Quote from: PineappleClock;780154Just so everyone knows, the "comics" I have up under PineappleClock and AnalysisClock (my test account) are in no way indicative of what content we will have in the comics section, and are just there for testing purposes. They will be gone soon :)

ohhhhhh that was your stickman for...

DillClock

AirPumpClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;780016By requesting this reward, you are also giving me permission to pester you to update your comics.  My pestering will be tough but fair.

This right here discouraged me. I hate being stuck in commitments. As a matter of fact, that's one of my major pet peeves. It's why I choose not to have a girlfriend.

If I didn't have to get pestered about updating a silly comic, then I'd gladly do some comic stuff.