News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Smash Bros Brawl Updates [Release = Dec. 3rd!!]

Farted by RupeeClock, May 15, 2007, 06:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RupeeClock

The new info arrived, and will be consistantly updated every weekday, very nice.

What do you think of this update and the way it will continue?

[minipoll]mg129i[/minipoll]

BrusselSproutClock

Quote from: EvilBerryClock;904177Rupee, you can\'t just ask to ban someone cos they\'re black, that\'s racist.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/W0NOETXJAFA width=240 height=180 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Poltergeist

Don't tease me Rupee, you know I can't take it. Seriously, I bets it's just a new design or something. Either htat or a "OmG looK itS DK!!!!!1111"

RupeeClock

Or maybe something like a release date or new characters, not something lame like Fox re-announced.

Pin Clock

can't wait. this and Duck.Fla will have this week made.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

SoBe Clock

I'm going to be mad at them if there isn't a single golden sun character in the game.

RupeeClock

Quote from: FuckTheClockCrew;815817It's a game.

Your point being?

Arctic

Quote from: Damon Gant;815840Your point being?

Don't tease me Rupee, you know I can't take it. Seriously, I bets it's just a new design or something. Either htat or a "OmG looK itS DK!!!!!1111"

BrusselSproutClock

Or maybe something like a release date or new characters, not something lame like Fox re-announced.
Quote from: EvilBerryClock;904177Rupee, you can\'t just ask to ban someone cos they\'re black, that\'s racist.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/W0NOETXJAFA width=240 height=180 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Pumpkin Clock

Quote from: SoBe the Fatty;815813I'm going to be mad at them if there isn't a single golden sun character in the game.

I'd be very happy with them. They shouldnt have any new characters in it, they need classic nintendo characters that will make you go "holy shit, no way, I never would have guessed but I'm very pleased."

Pin Clock

Quote from: Pumpkin;815934I'd be very happy with them. They shouldnt have any new characters in it, they need classic nintendo characters that will make you go "holy shit, no way, I never would have guessed but I'm very pleased."

that's why I was glad that I saw the Ice Climbers in Melee.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

DigitalLemonClock

Quote from: FuckTheClockCrew;815817It's a game.

Your mom's a game

and I beat it on hard
BAN EVERYBODY

RupeeClock

Quote from: Pin;815941that's why I was glad that I saw the Ice Climbers in Melee.

Ice Climbers was an interesting character addition, but I hated playing as them since it was so dependant on Nana and she had a tendency to go kill herself.

It's just like Pit, you don't predict him at all but he's fantastic as far as new characters go.

Pin Clock

Quote from: Damon Gant;815970Ice Climbers was an interesting character addition, but I hated playing as them since it was so dependant on Nana and she had a tendency to go kill herself.

It's just like Pit, you don't predict him at all but he's fantastic as far as new characters go.

that's all true, but the Ice Climbers are my best characters, I never recalled Nana killing herself.... but yeah, I hope this info is actually worth reveiling, as everyone would've guessed Fox would return.

RupeeClock

Fox was like, the best characters to actually use in Melee and pretty damn good in Smash 64, not to mention his series is still going very strong, it was predictable.

Yoshi at this point though is waaaay predictable.

DillClock

I guess we will have to wait it out.
I personally am hoping for new characters.

TequilaClock

Quote from: SoBe the Fatty;815813I'm going to be mad at them if there isn't a single golden sun character in the game.

This. And it would be awesome if Dedede and Geno make it there too.

Poltergeist

Quote from: FuckTheClockCrew;815851Don't tease me Rupee, you know I can't take it. Seriously, I bets it's just a new design or something. Either htat or a "OmG looK itS DK!!!!!1111"

Quote from: Damon Gant;815986Fox was like, the best characters to actually use in Melee and pretty damn good in Smash 64, not to mention his series is still going very strong, it was predictable.

Yoshi at this point though is waaaay predictable.

Not accoording to the tier list.