News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I don't wanna grow up

Farted by Losperman, October 01, 2005, 10:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Slurpee

How is a Toys R Us kid so different from a standard kid that growing up becomes optional?

Gore_Clock

There's a million toys at Toys R' Us that I can play with.
dsf

Solenoidclock

Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Losperman

Quote from: slurpeeHow is a Toys R Us kid so different from a standard kid that growing up becomes optional?

Plastic surgery.

Slurpee

Quote from: Solenoidclock:capper: Growing is inevitable.  :capper:
As I understand it, the Dutch live in a place where this is not true.

EefOofClock

Quote from: slurpeeHow is a Toys R Us kid so different from a standard kid that growing up becomes optional?

It's the MSG. They lace their toys with anti aging material, it's science.

Plus, their toys are worth not aging to have. Remeber the undercover Donatello? The one with the mask and mustache? Yeah, laced with LSD, I bought 98 of them.
:dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork:

bigbadron

Quote from: Gore_ClockThere's a million toys at Toys R' Us that I can play with.

from bikes, to trains, to video games, it's the biggest toy store there is.

ReptileClock

Quote from: slurpeeAs I understand it, the Dutch live in a place where this is not true.

This can also be true for people in the US*. :dork:

(*Note: ReptileClock lives in the US.)

Zeffy

Quote from: bigbadronfrom bikes, to trains, to video games, it's the biggest toy store there is.

Too bad their video game selection and prices suck. D: <

Losperman

Quote from: bigbadronfrom bikes, to trains, to video games, it's the biggest toy store there is.

I don't wanna grow up, 'cus if I DID...

...I'd be Wade Fulp.

Slurpee

Quote from: LospermanI don't wanna grow up, 'cus if I DID...

...I'd be Wade Fulp.

Yes.

Look at him.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: EefOofClockIt's the MSG. They lace their toys with anti aging material, it's science.

Plus, their toys are worth not aging to have. Remeber the undercover Donatello? The one with the mask and mustache? Yeah, laced with LSD, I bought 98 of them.

That explains my entire childhood.

PintClock

I want to be an adult when I grow up.

StrangeClock

And that boy's name was "11."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]