News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Lospy is a busta.

Farted by bigbadron, October 02, 2005, 02:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Losperman

Quote from: bigbadronit's true nigga.

Stan' back urbody, I finna bust a cap in this hizzy.

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

bigbadron

Quote from: LospermanStan' back urbody, I finna bust a cap in this hizzy.

what did i tell you, he ain't loc'd.

shiiiiiiiiiit.

SpriteRemixClock

don't front on my nigga like dat, ima have to throw down on yo ugly ass.

MilkshakeClock

Quote from: LospermanStan' back urbody, I finna bust a cap in this hizzy.

the reason i have nobody to love is because i keep breaking those damn chain bulletins.

Losperman

Quote from: SpriteRemixClockdon't front on my nigga like dat, ima have to throw down on yo ugly ass.

Fuck yeah. Let's go brotha. Let's roll up on this crazy niggas ass and... MOM, FUCK! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BOTHER ME WHEN I'M PLAYING GANGSTER! FUCK!

bigbadron

LosperBeeyatch: did i tell you i have playin with the queen of hearts on my ipod?

SEE?!

straight busta.

Losperman

Quote from: bigbadronLosperBeeyatch: did i tell you i have playin with the queen of hearts on my ipod?

SEE?!

straight busta.

Nigga, please, I be pumpin' straight up gangsta gangsta at the top of the list shit out my fly ass sound system.

Losperman

MilkshakeClock

Quote from: LospermanFuck yeah. Let's go brotha. Let's roll up on this crazy niggas ass and... MOM, FUCK! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BOTHER ME WHEN I'M PLAYING GANGSTER! FUCK!

Me and my sexy partner in crime albino whip all yo asses at ganster!
the reason i have nobody to love is because i keep breaking those damn chain bulletins.

Losperman

Quote from: MilkshakeClock

Me and my sexy partner in crime albino whip all yo asses at ganster!

Nigga, please. Ron, let's roll up on these bitch ass wannabe gangsta leans and lay them out.

Losperman

FUCK, MOM, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MESSING WITH MY MYPCITURES FOLDER? YOU MAKE ME LOOK DUMB IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: MilkshakeClocksexy

:o

StrangeClock

Quote from: Losperman

sheeeeeeit nigga, dassum straight-up ghetto booty right there. I'd be all over that like a bucket of KFC.

edit: my avvy seems to disagree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Losperman

Quote from: StrangeClockedit: my avvy seems to disagree.

Damn straight, cracka ass bitch. 'Cus you ain't nevuh seen no straight up gangsta rims like this, has you then? Word, fool.

AlbinoClock

Fuck that quad shit, mothafucka. You gonna get a bitch to climb on back uh that? Hell no. Get some wheels, son.

Losperman

Quote from: AlbinoClockFuck that quad shit, mothafucka. You gonna get a bitch to climb on back uh that? Hell no. Get some wheels, son.

Aw hells naw, nigga. You ain't even playin' that shit in this court. I can bring it olskoo and newskoo style, punk. This is how me and my Asian bitch be ridin'.

MilkshakeClock

My wheels are so big i cant even fucking get in!

Losperman

Quote from: MilkshakeClockMy wheels are so big i cant even fucking get in!

Shit, dawg. Respect, respect.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: LospermanAw hells naw, nigga. You ain't even playin' that shit in this court. I can bring it olskoo and newskoo style, punk. This is how me and my Asian bitch be ridin'.

Damn, son. I can't say I'm not diggin' the humma, but I been pickin' up some fine fuckin' ladies with my Harley and my jacket.

Now, when I'm drunk, if I try pickin' up a fat bitch, she can't keep her big ass on it! This shit is hot!