News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

THE NEWER AND BETTER THAN EVER POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD

Farted by DeadTreeClock, September 07, 2007, 12:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankClock

I am trying to figure outs ones of me getting drunk on Sunday would be the least embarrassing... its hard to find one... I might put some together for that photo essay thing if its not over yet.

EDIT: I will start with this one I guess. Cause its funny and apparently (according to my brother who is taking the picture) I told them to poor it on my head and take a picture. The second one is probably 30 minutes later when we ventured into the front yard.

StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

Quotefudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
InvisibleImagery (6:20:30 PM): haha
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was
InvisibleImagery (6:21:52 PM): oh you pulled an Obama

yinyangclock

Munglai

Quote from: RenegadeClockâ„¢;995939
The Super Flas Bros. Tom & Dim, TreeClock, PineappleClock, and Me.

gggggg what the hell Piney isn't a person!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Hey clock crew, any of you want to make some quick cash?

SnakeClock

DrClock

DNAClock

This is me... i'm hot, I knowz. Don't pm me about it.
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vovanich

Quote from: Cancer;996465This is me... i'm hot, I knowz. Don't pm me about it.
go study damit

SpinningCubeClock

I'm not sure what was happening here, but it was after we straightened my long hair and I closed my eyes and now I look asian.

Im the one on the other guy's chest. :D
hello

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: DillClock;997049

gffd
How much did that cost, including postage and shizz down here to Melbourne?
hello

RabidClock

Putting a satellite dish on the roof.

Wearing an Afghani hat with a goofy face.

BBQBEEFBURGERMAN

Rabid you would look totally more bad ass by shaving yer head.

RabidClock

Quote from: AlligatorClock;997089Rabid you would look totally more bad ass by shaving yer head.
Actually I'm doing the opposite, I was thinking of going for the Jesus look. I'll probably shave my head after winter is over.

DillClock

Quote from: SpinningCubeClock;997077How much did that cost, including postage and shizz down here to Melbourne?

about $40

Kodiakclock

Quote from: RabidClock;997103Actually I'm doing the opposite, I was thinking of going for the Jesus look. I'll probably shave my head after winter is over.
Please for the love of god dress up like jesus and walk around afganistan africcccegypt or wherever you are and hand out bibles.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

ChocolateCoffin

You work in tesco chet? Nice!

This is me being hardcore last night! Guitar solo.