News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

'Stop the Clock Crew From Harassing Me'

Farted by Craisin, October 07, 2005, 02:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoomStick Clock

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockDon't have a religion.

Mentiras!
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Bloody Eye Clock

Bloody Eye Clock

Quote from: BlackmagicMiendra!

Miendra?

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

BoomStick Clock

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Bloody Eye Clock

Man you really hate me you hunted down half of the posts I made in the last couple of days......I think.

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockMan you really hate me you hunted down half of the posts I made in the last couple of days......I think.

I assure you that is just in your head.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockMan you really hate me you hunted down half of the posts I made in the last couple of days......I think.

You think i'm stalking you?  I wouldn't say that since in reality its the other way around.  I think everyone here should know i've been followed on the information super highway by this weirdo.  He has been asking me many questions that I dont find comfortable.  I think this website should be kept pure and holy and we should not allow such heathens who worship allah in here.  I mean come on this just cant do.  Cant you understand it is wrong to enter a petrol station and ask to see the manager's anus?  It is just not how we do things!  I've got my eye on you.  And the internet police of AOL has been informed.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Bloody Eye Clock

Spinningtop<3

Quote from: Roman Collar ClockI didn't find those funny.

what at all is there un funny about them.
[FLASH]http://www.oddworldz.com/bibloporgam/siggy.swf width=370 height=170 [/FLASH]

SpriteRemixClock

BloodyEyeClock, stop making a horse's ass of yourself. Stop posting, if necessary. Don't even reply to what I'm saying here. Don't post again in this thread, because you're making a mess trying to defend yourself.

Also, to that idiot who sarcastically said "sometimes I wonder why people hate the clock crew", it's just idiots that hate us, idiots like him, wanting to not be hated when he's STARTING ANOTHER RIP OFF OF US. But he's only like 8 years old so I guess we should go a little easy on him.

CrustClock

Quote from: Bloody Eye ClockMiendra?

huh? WHat? lol? whats going on?

Dr. Watson

Quote from: CraisinClockWOLF3jx6: real cute, your prolly 9
Krogmatic: +11
WOLF3jx6: 22 years old
Krogmatic: 9+11 = 20 you douche.
WOLF3jx6: wth math boy
Krogmatic: You cant do 9+11?
loooooooool

edit: it was funny

OH SNAP

SirClock

Quote from: SatanClockloooooooool
Stop being such a retard, and while your at it remove my avatar. Just because your paying for the site doesn't mean you can be Bit Clock version 2.

Ohsnap I harassed. : (

Dr. Watson

Quote from: Sir ClockStop being such a retard, and while your at it remove my avatar. Just because your paying for the site doesn't mean you can be Bit Clock version 2.

a) go suka nut, you got housed avatar style
b) BitClock version 2 would be MegaBitClock, which I am not... Hi
c) ohsnap serverban... joo got served :D

OH SNAP

Maltese

Quote from: SatanClocka) go suka nut, you got housed avatar style
b) BitClock version 2 would be MegaBitClock, which I am not... Hi
c) ohsnap serverban... joo got served :D
no he'd be byteclock, then megabyteclock, then gigabyteclock, then terabyteclock, then uberbyteclock

Dr. Watson

Quote from: MalteseClockno he'd be byteclock, then megabyteclock, then gigabyteclock, then terabyteclock, then uberbyteclock
blah i knew i got it wrong... > : (

OH SNAP

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Sir ClockStop being such a retard, and while your at it remove my avatar. Just because your paying for the site doesn't mean you can be Bit Clock version 2.

No, that, my angsty friend, was just being a bitch.
If you don't like him using your avatar just pm him, and maybe ask him nicely?
If you did that I'm sure he'd be obliged, but you just like being crude.

Also, I'd like to see you get us a server and let us have it for free, I don't see why you have to be such a bitch to Bit, but maybe that's just your way cause you seem to be a bitch to almost everyone you meet. You are such an ungrateful sack of crap.