News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Here, have some art!

Farted by TelephoneClock, October 01, 2009, 11:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelephoneClock

ohno guys another stinkin' art thread. Whelp, let's get started!

This was my submition for the Madness Day Art Collab:

Background sucks, I know :P

And while we're on the subject of Madness, here's a quick sketch I did (with no reference pic) of our favorite undead clown, Tricky!:

And while we're on the subject of zombies, here's a Headcrab Zombie i drew sometime last year:

AND while we're on the subject of crabs, here's some nija crabs I drew when I was bored:

That's all for now, and remember: Don't have unprotected ninja sex, or you'll get ninja crabs!

paperbag man

i am a newb of newbs

GamblerClock

Try drawing some realistic human figures so we can see how well you can actually draw.

PirateClock

Finely a decent artist. Bravo.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

TremcladClock

I like your headcrab zombie.

Silly Putty Clock

ggggggg madness fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
and yeh I guess you can draw good, w/e
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Loki Clock

Quote from: Chaotic Silly Putty;1675254ggggggg madness fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
and yeh I guess you can draw good, w/e

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Telephone;1674598AND while we're on the subject of crabs, here's some nija crabs I drew when I was bored:

That's all for now, and remember: Don't have unprotected ninja sex, or you'll get ninja crabs!

Shut up. Shut the FUCK up you shit polishing bag of cock flavored breakfast cereal. Crabs do not have enough fine motor skills to use weapons that well. Go downtown and wait in a dark alley until someone rapes and kills you. ANd when you wake up in hell I want you to go tell that shit eating lead singer of Hawthorne Heights that I fucked his ex girlfriend and she LOVED IT.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1675478Shut up. Shut the FUCK up you shit polishing bag of cock flavored breakfast cereal. Crabs do not have enough fine motor skills to use weapons that well. Go downtown and wait in a dark alley until someone rapes and kills you. ANd when you wake up in hell I want you to go tell that shit eating lead singer of Hawthorne Heights that I fucked his ex girlfriend and she LOVED IT.

Gahahaha, that was brilliant. :lo5: flounderman
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

TelephoneClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1675478Shut up. Shut the FUCK up you shit polishing bag of cock flavored breakfast cereal. Crabs do not have enough fine motor skills to use weapons that well. Go downtown and wait in a dark alley until someone rapes and kills you. ANd when you wake up in hell I want you to go tell that shit eating lead singer of Hawthorne Heights that I fucked his ex girlfriend and she LOVED IT.
The weapons and such are painted on the background, so the crabs just jump in front of them and make random poses. It was really hard to get the camera angle right... But I WILL tell him that!

As for Gamblerclock, I'm not too good at human anatomy. This is probably the best I can do:

... Though I can draw monsters and the like pretty well:

Some colored pictures in the future, I promise!

Loki Clock

Quote from: Telephone;1676426As for Gamblerclock, I'm not too good at human anatomy.

That's okay, you get better, especially if you keep getting criticism from others. So keep 'em comin'.

The main problem here is that the angle of his right hand doesn't match that of the arm. The other problem is that the thumb is facing outward instead of inward, assuming he's supposed to have thumbs (you hid both). Memorize the orientation of your thumbs when making certain gestures (rubbing your hands together) to get a strong intuition of thumb orientation for any position. Obviously, people have five digits, not four, but that's just cartooniness.

TelephoneClock

Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1676580That's okay, you get better, especially if you keep getting criticism from others. So keep 'em comin'.

The main problem here is that the angle of his right hand doesn't match that of the arm. The other problem is that the thumb is facing outward instead of inward, assuming he's supposed to have thumbs (you hid both). Memorize the orientation of your thumbs when making certain gestures (rubbing your hands together) to get a strong intuition of thumb orientation for any position. Obviously, people have five digits, not four, but that's just cartooniness.

Haha wow, I JUST noticed that! I drew that guy in like, two minutes, so I was going for the aspect of human anatomy as a whole, rather than the fiddely details.

But yeah, If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times, hands are a bitch to draw... And perspective is NOT my cup of tea, so I'll have to study up on that. Thanks for the criticism!

Loki Clock

Quote from: Telephone;1676713Thanks for the criticism!

Sure fing {{{}}}

TelephoneClock

Oh my it's been a while hasn't it? Anyway, I just realized I have a bunch of stuff on my computer that I've yet to color, I'd better get on that. In the meantime, here's another picture dump!

This is an older drawing of a weapon I made up, a sword that gets more powerful as you use it, but with each swing you grow more and more insane. So you become a maniac with a sword. Great combo there!

This is my attempt at "abstract" art. If you've been to my Newgrounds you've already seen this, so sorry about more shameless self-promotion there...

Some doodle I did in MS paint. symBOlic Mechanization of arBitrary development (see what I did there?)

My wacked-out interpretation of a mythical creature called the Yara-Ma-Yha-Who ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yara-ma-yha-who ) It also symbolizes my moving from flash as a drawing medium to photoshop. This was really the first good thing I drew in photoshop.

I drew this when Billy Mays died. Probably my best drawing of an actual person, even though the hands look kinda wonky. CAN YOU GUESS WHO IT IS 'CAUSE I SURE CAN'T!!

This was for an art contest on Newgrounds which I inevitably lost, and also my first attempt at perspective that didn't look totally crappy.

M'kay that's all for now.

TelephoneClock

Quote from: Golden Clock;1687809You have a ways to go. I'm not a fan of all the x-treme monsters and gore stuff, seems pretty childish.
Part of it may be my cartoony art style as well, I need to take some painting classes or something :\