News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Cards 2.0

Farted by Wind-up Clock, September 25, 2007, 02:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pin Clock

I love mine, I wonder if it'd be possible to make an actual game out of these...
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

Topcatyo

These look spiffy.  Mind doing me?

BootClock

It would be awesome if you could do me. These are swell.

Kaijuclock

do it for me, do it for THE T.H.E.

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Bigglesnoots

Did I just see what I thought I saw?

if so, God help us.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

EnglishClock

90 damage with only a 2 turn penalty I'm a good card! Awesome saved
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RangerClock

Damn these look awesome, can't wait to see mine!

WrenchClock

WHY DO THREADS ALWAYS STOP ACTIVITY WHEN I POST

EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Wrenchberry;1039677WHY DO THREADS ALWAYS STOP ACTIVITY WHEN I POST

EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES
noo
noooo
shooosh.

I'm about to be done.

^___^
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Wind-up Clock;1039957[flash]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/WUKman/pair5.swf height = 400 width = 550[/flash*]
I love you <3

have my babies.
(also, I'll be loved for my recompile ability :D)

Sombra

Update's is fucking hilarious. Also, there is a PLASMABALL clock? Is he active?

And if you get time, could you do me? I know I'm still a CF, but I imagine that my dude must be at least a little fun to draw.

TruncheonClock

Quote from: Wind-up Clock;1039957[flash]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/WUKman/pair5.swf height = 400 width = 550[//flash]

hell yes
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

WrenchClock

Quote from: Sombra;1041422Update's is fucking hilarious. Also, there is a PLASMABALL clock? Is he active?

And if you get time, could you do me? I know I'm still a CF, but I imagine that my dude must be at least a little fun to draw.

There was a plasmaball, but now he's called Chaos Star.
Ask him.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Wrenchberry;1042391There was a plasmaball, but now he's called Chaos Star.
Ask him.
and he's actually considering changing to 7Up.

Wind-up Clock

Wait, I can't upload SWF files anymore to Photobucket?

Oh for fuck's sake.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HorseChestnutClock

Steve

btw i should be level 65 with a 600% critical hit chance.

BoomStick Clock