News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Cards 2.0

Farted by Wind-up Clock, September 25, 2007, 02:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigglesnoots

"God's Favor"?
so that's actually a self-destruct function with a 100% chance of killing an opponent, right?
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Amp

I DONT SEE ME IN THERE AND I ASKED LIKE, ON PAGE 2!!!

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: UpdateClock"God's Favor"?
so that's actually a self-destruct function with a 100% chance of killing an opponent, right?
Well, the big man won't have something for nothing, right?

Quote from: AmpI DONT SEE ME IN THERE AND I ASKED LIKE, ON PAGE 2!!!
That's because i'm doing them all in order. Your pair is 3rd in line.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Wind-up Clock;1045783Well, the big man won't have something for nothing, right?
I guess you're right.
some should be immune though, some people around here are so "un-christian" that God himself couldn't even harm them :p.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ProzacClock

Quote from: UpdateClock;1045805I guess you're right.
some should be immune though, some people around here are so "un-christian" that God himself couldn't even harm them :p.

You don't mean F-F FLOUNDERMAN?!

Berserk Berserker

AnubisClock is the Clockgyptian god of death.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Prozac;1046001You don't mean F-F FLOUNDERMAN?!
that was one of the antichristians that I had in mind, yes... :fez:

PolearmClock

Could you take a shot a drawing me?
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

SEBROHHH

UnrealClock

So does WU Clock love me enough for this shit, or what?
q

Wind-up Clock

Boy, these are taking a while.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigglesnoots

oh man, you're awsome!

Sigma

in your line of people waiting where do i fall in?

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: ROFLNIXON;1047347in your line of people waiting where do i fall in?
dude, you're allready finished :mad:

Sigma

WHAT O DAMN ignore my last post srry

ApeClock

[FLASH]http://www.imagebay.com/_upload/img/62/newapesig.swf width=550 height=200[/FLASH]

KeyClock

I am way too lazy to read this thread to know if you're doing these anymore but the first two were cool and you'll do one for me anyways because I bore your child

Go to hell, Clock Crew

Hey guys, I\'m the Clock Crew. I claim to be better then Newgrounds forums when really there\'s no difference between us. We both suck.

VistaEmo