News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I shaved my sac and genital area.

Farted by Craisin, October 11, 2005, 03:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicClock

Quote from: Silly Putty ClockWatch Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. Then you might get it.
No thanks.

Quote from: Full Metal Samuraiquicktime is an apple application, apple computers are called macs, if i\'m not mistaken, mac is short for macromedia.

MarshmallowClock

It's all good in the neighborhood.

Here's a hint, do it before you go to sleep, because it won't itch as much the next morning.

Zeffy

Thanks to Marlin and you other asses for ruining this wonderful thread. :(

Dr. Watson

Quote from: MagicClockHi, im posting.  Doesn't mean that I am an actual clock.  I fit in with 90% of you!  I mean, how many of you are a true clock fag?  Maybe a few dozen of you.

you fit in with 90%? since when are 90% of us insecure and unstable emofags? and no, true clock you are not for you dont appreciate shit, get the fuck back to your lock legion

OH SNAP

Jooks

Quote from: SatanClockyou fit in with 90%? since when are 90% of us insecure and unstable emofags? and no, true clock you are not for you dont appreciate shit, get the fuck back to your lock legion
Thanks for destroying the thread. :(
OH FUCK HOW COULD I FORGET
[/B][/FONT]

Dr. Watson

Quote from: JooksThanks for destroying the thread. :(

In other news, i reshaved my pubes...

I do it every 3 days to keep it from getting real itchy _praiz_

OH SNAP

NintendrCkolc

Hay gais this shud go in the goldmine.

AMIRITE!

BunnyClock

Quote from: NintendoClockHay gais this shud go in the goldmine.

AMIRITE!

nope

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: SatanClocksince when are 90% of us insecure and unstable emofags?

I lol'ed, I guess 90% of the cc have been insecure and unstable emofags for quite a few years now.

Dr. Watson

Quote from: TriangleOh, well you're the one who CONSTANTLY replies to anything with "Prove it"

Theres probably more than a dozen times in the debate forum, and the latest one came yesterday when I made a statement about how the BBS was a shithole.

No shit, i thought the debate forum was there to allow us to boast who has the bigger penis like so:
Quote from: Triangle
Quote from: squareI have a beig penis
NOSIR MINE IS!!

so yeah, if you are gonna say the bbs is a shithole, back your statement, otherwise thats as similar as saying "The Colonel from KFC has a ranch in Kentucky!"

and thats not more of an insult, youre just making a fool of yourself with that...

Oh lets pull a Triangle

*random bans and banning of everyone who flames him*

Quote from: DWARFINATORI lol'ed, I guess 90% of the cc have been insecure and unstable emofags for quite a few years now.

What would the 10% that remain out there be?

OH SNAP

Dr. Watson

Quote from: TriangleHaven't you noticed that its the older members who are being driven away? A big reason for this is because of the dimished quality. I could go and point out hundreds of threads, but I don't have the time to do it, nor do I care that much.

Okay, first off, posting quality is never constant and always good in all forums, believe me I know this for a fact. Every now and then someone funny comes along (i.e. DWARF, you, Golden etc.) and posts some funny shit in a thread and it makes the quality a bit better. But it always fluctuates, and never remains constant in the goldmine/gas chamber extremes.

Secondly, sad to say this but the Clock Crew isnt "forever," people do grow out of it and its not just the newbies, I mean before, I bet everyone here was one, and was made into the person they are because of what the elders/seniors before you treated you. Yeah so some of them go over the limit, and others are willing to work with the pile of things that we have, but unfortunately, in the very end we all grow out of the CC. Biological did and Orange and Piney thought the whole concept fucked up somewhere for them. So what if 75% of the forums is NOT for you? go look at the other 25% or make up your own and try to show some of them HOW TO BE COOL LIKE TRIANGLE or whatever the hell you wanna do. I can hardly imagine a few of us going to extremes and being buried with our CC character engraved on our tombstones with some tagline that made you, who you were as the epitaph:

Quote from: StrawberryClock's GraveB

...no

QuoteYou guys dont even know what funny is. The constant abuse of tricky and pube muppet not funny. The spam forum isn't funny. The original purpose of the spam forum (back on clockcrew.cc) was for people to post random funny shit that wouldnt get passed on general. That doesn't include making a thread every 40 seconds, or some random stupid saying you made up, or even googling for a random image. 99% of you don't understand random funny, so you should all just stop.

Yet somehow one of the admins decided to create a pube patrol and go apeshit on the forums, each with an Smod status? Funny pertains to each and every other individual. hell whats funny to some people might not be to others. Clear example as formetioned before, some people do not like or find woody allen funny, but putting him in a gas chamber, that would be funny to them.

Gug got old, Tricky got old, the muppit got old... everything gets old, but sometimes, old things make us laugh regardless... Im pretty positive there is one moment in the CC that you can recall that makes you break out with laughter whenever you recall it.  

Quoteoh yeah when did I make random bans (excluding oblivion) or anyone who "flames" me? I'd like some examples here.

PikzClock
Banned By: Triangle 10-06-2005 Link Hey theres no use for you anywhere. 10-13-2005 at 04:00

RevolutionaryClock, banned for "racism" when ive seen worse postings from senior members that get away with it...

and whoever was #3 before leek stripped your Smod status.

OH SNAP

yinyangclock

Chainsaw Clock

Once I shaved my whole body,I'm talking the whole 9 yards,except for the Hair on my head.

It was good for the first day,then the days after I itched like Bigfoot with a bad case of crabs and lice.

I am NOT shaving again! (just trimming)
Flash coming Clock-Day 2006.

Dr. Watson

Quote from: YinYangClockWhat the fuck is gug

Concocted by the Glock Group I believe, that or breadfruit...

OH SNAP

Chainsaw Clock

Quote from: YinYangClockWhat the fuck is gug
GUG is to Glock Group
As We are to B

Dr. Watson

Quote from: Chainsaw ClockGUG is to Glock Group
As We are to B
Finish the analogy:

CC is to B : LL is to N : GG is to GUG : JJ is to __

Fill in the blank

OH SNAP

Chainsaw Clock

Quote from: SatanClockFinish the analogy:

CC is to B : LL is to N : GG is to GUG : JJ is to __

Fill in the blank
I don't know to be honest,I'm not an expert.
My best guess is J /sarcasm

Craisin

Thanks for hijacking my thread, faggots.

Zebu Clock

Shaving down there is the most unmanly thing ever, unless you have some kind of disease. Be proud of your hair.
Peggey Name : Heinrich Wörmstein

Expired Peggey

Dr. Watson

Quote from: CraisinClockThanks for hijacking my thread, faggots.

Oh no you didn't use TRIPOD!

:x:

the bane of the interweb for hosting....

Okay seriously guys, Pubes suck... on women

You dont wanna have to eat her out and there is this muffy bush there... i mean if i ever did encounter this, i would start singing welcome to the jungle by gunz and roses and run away!

OH SNAP