News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Brief reviews of movies you saw recently

Farted by StrangeClock, October 13, 2005, 05:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

i watched killer joe

i need a fucking shower

miracle fruit

go watch american hustle right now i give it 5 butts

RobClock

american hustle was pretty great
amy adams and jennifer lawrence kiss

RobClock

Just after watching Pixar's Brave for the first time and absolutely loved it. I vaguely remember it not really being a big deal when it came out, and that's a shame.

SpongeClock SquarePants

Just saw The Place Beyond the Pines and cried

SpongeClock SquarePants

12 year a slaev
they beat a lot of niggers but it was kinda lame

miracle fruit

Quote from: SpongeClock SquarePants;1967027Just saw The Place Beyond the Pines and cried

awesome movie one of my faves

miracle fruit

i watched amazing spider man 2

it was good i guess. electro was cool. harry being the green goblin was kind of dumb. the goblin makeup job wasnt that great either when u got up close but he looked pretty creepy from afar. it was better than power ranger green goblin from spiderman 1 at least. norman osborn gets the cyclops treatment (F'ED IN THE A and forgotten about)

gwen stacy death was done really well

way better than amazing spiderman 1 which was godawful in my opinion. still waiting for spiderman 4

miracle fruit

days of future past owned

its better than x2 and first class

go see it

LeekClock

Godzilla: strange sentimental movie about fatherhood in which a giant destructive lizard functions as a metaphor for American military allies whose means are justified by the ends??

If you cut out the sentimental plot it would be an art movie. Someone please do this.

Slurpee

x-men days of future past - 8/10
why have iceman and rogue been going to highschool for 15 years

PhantomCatClock

Marlin Clock

I got what I wanted out of Godzilla. Could have used less metaphors for overcoming loss, but the fight had the one thing I absolutely required.

Marlin Clock

I got what I wanted out of Godzilla. Could have used less metaphors for overcoming loss, but the fight had the one thing I absolutely required.

RobClock

The Grand Seduction

formulaic plot but well acted with subtle performances from all, with fantastic cinematography and music. Good jokes in there too.

VuBawlsClock

I don't know what to think about the new Transformers. I laughed a few, but the story just wasn't strong.
It's basicly Prometheus meets Transformers
Fuck anonfrog

EvilBeanClock

transformers 4

i didn't actually watch it but they missed a huge opportunity not calling it trans4mers

BilliardBall10

Quote from: EvilBeanClock;1972124transformers 4

i didn't actually watch it but they missed a huge opportunity not calling it trans4mers

clever!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

EvilBeanClock

i enjoyed dawn of the planet of the apes a lot more than godzilla

MelloYelloClock

Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1
It was hard to follow if you forgot the other 2 movies. Recommend you see all the movies in one sitting.
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS