News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Let's discuss racist jokes.

Farted by DryIce, October 12, 2005, 10:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DryIce

A black guy and a beaner are in a car when suddenly it plummits off a cliff...what happens next?

Clickzorzs
&y

DryIce

How do you count the population of the ghetto?

Part 1

How can you tell who's the richest person in the ghetto?

Part 2
&y

Slurpee

Quote from: DryIceA black guy and a beaner are in a car when suddenly it plummits off a cliff...what happens next?

Clickzorzs

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

EnvelopeClock

Quote from: DryIceHow do you count the population of the ghetto?

Part 1

Part 2

Nice :)

Marlin Clock

Well that's why it's a joke tri, not a KKK meeting.

beerbongclock

Quote from: TriangleHey what do an apple and a black person have in common?

Hey its just a joke therefore its not racist right.

thats lower than the quarter joke.
it doesnt compare.

Slurpee

Drop the subject.

No more racism. Period.
DryIce's jokes are barely tolerated because it would seem ex post facto to ban him at this point.

Lunchbox Clock

Quote from: DryIceHow do you count the population of the ghetto?

Part 1

Part 2

i have to admit, thats freakin hilarious

and for the note, the CC goes over this everytime theres a joke thread....theres gonna be racist jokes...deal with it, theyre funny once you ease up

TropicanaClock

Quote from: Trianglehey i didnt realize it was racist joke time.
He was being biased not racist.

Slurpee

Quote from: Lunchbox Clocki have to admit, thats freakin hilarious

and for the note, the CC goes over this everytime theres a joke thread....theres gonna be racist jokes...deal with it, theyre funny once you ease up
Racist jokes are only funny when they make fun of racism, and not race. There's a difference. Jokes that make fun of race are ignorant bullshit and they kick up a shitstorm of drama everytime they're told.
Something you see on Chapelle's Show would be making fun of racism. Something you see on Mind of Mencia would be making fun of race.

Not to mention, those jokes were really, REALLY old. In excess of 5 years old.

Lunchbox Clock

Quote from: slurpeeRacist jokes are only funny when they make fun of racism, and not race.  There's a difference. Jokes that make fun of race are ignorant bullshit and they kick up a shitstorm of drama everytime they're told.
Something you see on Chapelle's Show would be making fun of racism. Something you see on Mind of Mencia would be making fun of race.

Not to mention, those jokes were really, REALLY old. In excess of 5 years old.

thats merely an opinion, and a very overused one, in todays society of bigot haters and race-lover wanna-bes

truth is, theres a big difference between the races, so why not make fun of them, to create a bit of humor? americans and english make fun of their society's everyday, i mean seriously, who calls a ciggarette a "fag" anyway?

Slurpee

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockthats merely an opinion, and a very overused one, in todays society of bigot haters and race-lover wanna-bes
If you're looking to resort to name-calling and blowing off anything you can't properly address, I'm not even going to bother talking to you.
What are you trying to say? My opinion is shared by other people and it therefore has no merit?
Racist jokes are ignorant. They're a disassembly of tolerence and a senseless embracing of ethnocentric world views. What are you trying to prove? You're a celebrated bigot? You embrace how you're one race and other people aren't are because you're going to end up doing it in small amounts anyway?
Quotetruth is, theres a big difference between the races, so why not make fun of them, to create a bit of humor? americans and english make fun of their society's everyday, i mean seriously, who calls a ciggarette a "fag" anyway?
Because "black people walk like this, white people walk like this" isn't funny; it's annoying, trite, hackeneyed crap.
People who aren't funny make fun of other people's races. People who want to think they're superior by birthright make fun of other people's races. People who see these last two groups and how fucking stupid they look make fun of racism.

Lunchbox Clock

no, are you forgetting that comedians are just as into marketing as any exxonmobil CEO? racism sells now-a-days because most of america is comfortable with the fact we are different from each other. i see black comics all the time, making fun of black people. white people make fun of white people, black people make fun of white people, and visa versa. its a way of life, and its been going on since the dawn of man. so dont think you can change 35,000 years of history just because its the latest bandwagon to jump on. you need to lighten up about racism, because its not racism unless its meant in a disrepsectful and hateful manner. if i say "black people LOVE kool-aid and chicken wings!" im being funny and shouldnt be persecuted for racism. but if i say "Niggas all pimp them hoes!" them yea, persecute me,

anytime i make a racist joke, its just a joke, not a hteful comment, and if your black and offended, then grow up and find other things to get offended over, like when the white guy over there steals the last piece of watermelon.

EnvelopeClock

Okay, okay, we get it
racist jokes=funny
racism=bad
Can we get back to the jokes? Please?

Lunchbox Clock

ok fine with the jokes:

2 jews walk into a bar.........they buy it

Slurpee

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockno, are you forgetting that comedians are just as into marketing as any exxonmobil CEO? racism sells now-a-days because most of america is comfortable with the fact we are different from each other. i see black comics all the time, making fun of black people. white people make fun of white people, black people make fun of white people, and visa versa. its a way of life, and its been going on since the dawn of man. so dont think you can change 35,000 years of history just because its the latest bandwagon to jump on. you need to lighten up about racism, because its not racism unless its meant in a disrepsectful and hateful manner. if i say "black people LOVE kool-aid and chicken wings!" im being funny and shouldnt be persecuted for racism. but if i say "Niggas all pimp them hoes!" them yea, persecute me,

anytime i make a racist joke, its just a joke, not a hteful comment, and if your black and offended, then grow up and find other things to get offended over, like when the white guy over there steals the last piece of watermelon.
Oh, fuck you. Just because my system of beliefs doesn't encompass accepting bigotry doesn't mean I'm jumping on the "hurr let's love the negroes guys ^_^" bandwagon, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm trying to change the world. I have every goddamned right to be fed up with prejudice. I'm sick of racist jokes like I'm sick of All Your Base and romantic comedies.
Could you explain to me how "people in the ghetto are poor lmao" is not intended to be disrespectful?
Racist jokes are harmful. Whether you like it or not, some ignorant trash out there is going to laugh at your joke because he feels superior, and not because racism is funny.

EnvelopeClock

Quote from: slurpeeCould you explain to me how "people in the ghetto are poor lmao" is not intended to be disrespectful?

Yeah, that's racism

But how DryIce explained it is not racism. That's a joke. There is a difference and for me it's easy to recodnize when someone is bieng a racist ass or is j/k

EDIT: lol this whole conversation was moved to a whole new thread

EnvelopeClock

Quote from: HypercubeClockYeah, that's racism

But how DryIce explained it is not racism. That's a joke. There is a difference and for me it's easy to recodnize when someone is bieng a racist ass or is j/k

EDIT: lol this whole converstation was movied to a whole new thread :)

Slurpee

Quote from: HypercubeClockYeah, that's racism

I addressed this immediatly after I said that. My whole post was about racist jokes being stupid regardless of the context.
Quote from: HypercubeClockEDIT: lol this whole conversation was moved to a whole new thread
Yeah, that was me.