News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Let's discuss racist jokes.

Farted by DryIce, October 12, 2005, 10:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunchbox Clock

does this mean were free to make racial jokes?

2 gays, a rabbi, a catholi priest, 3 arabs, a muslim, an asian and 2 blacks guys with 1 white guy in the center walk into a bar...............

EnvelopeClock

I don't see why people dislike racist jokes when everyone knows they're just kiddiing.
Black Guy makes a joke about white people, all the whites laugh
White Guy makes a joke about Black People, all the blacks lol.

EDIT:
Quote from: Lunchbox Clock2 gays, a rabbi, a catholi priest, 3 arabs, a muslim, an asian and 2 blacks guys with 1 white guy in the center walk into a bar...............

Hilarity Ensues

Slurpee

Look, don't take this as me being an uptight, pro-affirmative action left-wing-hippy-douchebag.
Racist jokes stir up shit that we don't fucking need to be stirred up; both here and in real life.
Just bite your fucking tongue before you kick up a shit storm; is it really that hard? The thread this originated from was throwing up sunshine and midgets before DryIce's posts; then it was suddenly a hurricane of crap.

If you need to be racist to be funny, you're not fucking funny.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: slurpeeLook, don't take this as me being an uptight, pro-affirmative action left-wing-hippy-douchebag.
Racist jokes stir up shit that we don't fucking need to be stirred up; both here and in real life.
Just bite your fucking tongue before you kick up a shit storm; is it really that hard? The thread this originated from was throwing up sunshine and midgets before DryIce's posts; then it was suddenly a hurricane of crap.

If you need to be racist to be funny, you're not fucking funny.
Agreed. A few racist jokes get out of control pretty easily and can turn a forum into a cesspool.

Jokes about racism are different. If you can't tell the difference, just don't tell them.

Lunchbox Clock

would it be better to be politically correct?

2 african americans are walking along the projects when they happen to spot another african american woman. "WOMAN" he claims as he boasts furiously at the fine african american woman, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO COOK ME BREAKFAST", the african american gentleman claimed.....

Slurpee

Backpeddling and shifting into internet smart-ass gear. Good call.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockwould it be better to be politically correct?

2 african americans are walking along the projects when they happen to spot another african american woman. "WOMAN" he claims as he boasts furiously at the fine african american woman, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO COOK ME BREAKFAST", the african american gentleman claimed.....

Stop playing stupid. It's just annoying.

Lunchbox Clock

actually i cant tell the difference between an internet smart-ass and a regular smart-ass. but im more of a regular smart-ass anyway cuz im not some internet geek who tries to read typed messages over the internet as a regular guy abusing something he doesnt understand....such as the internet.

think about what i said and comprehend it. let it sink in before you bring the internet into an arguement

GreenDayClock

When god created the world he saw a black man and said "oh shit i burnt him" Or something

Why is every racist joke about black people? Lol.
Zomg, Albino made me remove  :@

Fla
Fla MX

AlbinoClock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockactually i cant tell the difference between an internet smart-ass and a regular smart-ass. but im more of a regular smart-ass anyway cuz im not some internet geek who tries to read typed messages over the internet as a regular guy abusing something he doesnt understand....such as the internet.

think about what i said and comprehend it. let it sink in before you bring the internet into an arguement

Gee, you're on the internet, being a smartass. How does that not make you an internet smartass?

You're not trying to read typed messages over the internet? Really?

Slurpee

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockthink about what i said and comprehend it.
I can't even fucking read what you said.

Lunchbox Clock

im not some internet smart ass---- a geek like you two who spend all damn day powering yourselves with the idea that you know something no one else does. and likes to bring people down because of it

regular smart-ass----- me, used to beat the hell out of annoying dweebs like yourselves because i couldnt stand your so-called "sense of logic" you both need to grow up and realize this is a damn BBS, not anything special at all.

Slurpee

Quote from: Lunchbox Clockim not some internet smart ass---- a geek like you two who spend all damn day powering yourselves with the idea that you know something no one else does. and likes to bring people down because of it

regular smart-ass----- me, used to beat the hell out of annoying dweebs like yourselves because i couldnt stand your so-called "sense of logic" you both need to grow up and realize this is a damn BBS, not anything special at all.
Hahaha Jesus Christ, where is this coming from all of a sudden?

Lunchbox Clock

Quote from: slurpeeHahaha Jesus Christ, where is this coming from all of a sudden?

there you go again, tryin to make some kinda logic out of this. think about this, going to try and overpower americas opinion on racial jokes. a lot of people enjoy the freedom of speech. and those of us that do cant stand when you liberal types try and take that away from us. you may have the freedom of speech too and you can voice your opinion, but when your trying to stop racism with petty words, your making the situation worse. Negating the opinions of millions of rednecks, and americans who gave their lives for the freedoms people like you try and take away. in reality, its my damn american right to make racial comments when i want

Soup Clock

Quote from: Lunchbox Clocka lot of people enjoy the freedom of speech.

And you just proved that a lot of people don't understand what "freedom of speech" means.

And for you to generalize all liberals to hate racist jokes would be like me saying that all conservatives kill black people as a hobby.  :sherlock:
ass whore

Slurpee

First you beat me up in high school, and now I hate freedom, too?

I'm sorry, this is all very new to me.

Lunchbox Clock

Quote from: slurpeeFirst you beat me up in high school, and now I hate freedom, too?

I'm sorry, this is all very new to me.

are you challenged..mentally? i neer said you, i said people like you

and i didnt say you hate freedom, i said you negate peoples opinions

seriously, why am i arguing with an ass?

Slurpee

Lunchbox Clock

that doesnt even make sense... jesus what are you 9?

Slurpee