News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Can

Farted by WasabiClock, December 27, 2007, 01:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WasabiClock

Ok,i know this should go in computer crap,but this also include lots of stuff like having no social life to play MMOs,so heres the problems:

Each time i fucking upload a image on imageshack(or any image hosting website), each time i play a ridiculous game like Warcraft 3 online and each time i try to download/upload something at ridiculous limited speed(3kb upload per second, resulting in less than 10kb download per second) on Utorrent, my mother bitch that her fucking gay MMORPG named 2moons lag, and she says that she can't allow it because she got to level up her fucking gay character and do piece of shit boring dungeons for hours because she got the highest level character on the server.

So what the fuck can i do? I can't even upload a 1mb flash on newgrounds without hearing my mom bitching that i made her fucking character die. Is there anyway to limit my bandwitch or to do something so i don't hear bitching up the stairs so at least i could upload flashes and browse the internet?

And also forget about buying a better ISP, my father is not willing to pay more than this high speed DSL.

TruncheonClock

lol your mother plays MMORPG's

does she Cyber? A/S/L??
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

WiiClock

why the fuck does your mom play an mmo
HELLO EVERYONE.

SnakeClock

Don't be on the computer at the same time as her, or get better internets.

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

GodClock

dude your mom is such a nerd
Sw@g

Kombucha

Your mom is funny.

TruncheonClock

thread officially(and fantastically) hijacked by godclock
Uh-huh

SnakeClock

Quote from: LokuLoku Clock;1150615Your mom is funny.

I know she made me laugh last night.

:flamers:

miracle fruit

punch your nerd mom in her nerd fucking face

WasabiClock

Quote from: Saren;1150618punch your nerd mom in her nerd fucking face

That wouldn't work

Quote from: SnakeClock;1150608Don't be on the computer at the same time as her, or get better internets.

Don't work,she sleep like 4 hours a night sometimes

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: Saren;1150618punch your nerd mom in her nerd fucking face

This.

Oh, also...
Whenever she's playing just tell her to get her ass in the kitchen and get you a sandwhich.

WasabiClock

Come on guys, you know all of these won't work

miracle fruit

you'd be surprised

TruncheonClock

get her to join the clockcrew
Uh-huh

WasabiClock

Quote from: Δ;1150636it will work trust me

I don't want the clock crew to become a gay grind fest MMORPG

miracle fruit

if she joins i call blowjob

TruncheonClock

Quote from: Wasabi;1150642I don't want the clock crew to become a gay grind fest MMORPG

yeah you do
Uh-huh

Kombucha

Quote from: Wasabi;1150642I don't want the clock crew to become a gay grind fest MMORPG
It won't.