News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I finally played Portal

Farted by Slurpee, March 10, 2008, 08:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

The joke is that you don't care about it.

Sorry, internet.
If only I'd gotten here sooner.

BluezombieClock

Yeah i rented it last week. It was a funny game.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

Slurpee

It's actually probably the funniest game I've played in a long time, the internet driving it into the ground non-withstanding.

zl

crock pot pot roadt

That game was great.

I think ill play it again today.

buttplug

ChocolateBarClock

Yeah, that game is fantastic. In fact, I think I'll go play it right now.
yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)
<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

^pure unicode^

Topcatyo

The game was great.  Our first time playing it my brother and I played it together and beat it in a single sitting.

RobertSmithClock

so i wonder if 4chan had anything to do with the plot i remember seeing the this is you, this is delicious cake thing using portals long before this game came out, scary thought

Maltese

Quote from: JointClock;1250367so i wonder if 4chan had anything to do with the plot i remember seeing the this is you, this is delicious cake thing using portals long before this game came out, scary thought

they actually came up with the cake thing when they were trying to deduce a motivation for the main character, so they had a meeting, and the only idea they could come up with was, people like cake.

KinderEggClock

Yeah it was awesome, I've got every achievement for it now! (x360)

SpongeClock SquarePants

satan will destroy you

Quote from: JointClock;1250367so i wonder if 4chan had anything to do with the plot i remember seeing the this is you, this is delicious cake thing using portals long before this game came out, scary thought

yes, it are all references to 4chan slang wankery
delicious cake <3

SockpuppetClock

yeah because the world revolves around 4chan

PolyhedronClock

Great game, awesome humour, even if people are overusing it. They're working on a second portal now, which may/maynot tie in with half-life.

Slurpee

Quote from: Polyhedron Clock;1250617Great game, awesome humour, even if people are overusing it. They're working on a second portal now, which may/maynot tie in with half-life.

I haven't played the rest of Orange Box yet, but I'm going to go ahead and say that would probably be awesome.

Portal had a great ending, and the last time you see things from the eyes of the chick you're playing as, she's in like a parking lot or something, and good odds are she's still got the Portal gun and having her play a part in episode 3 or vice versa or whatever would be pretty sweet. I understand Apeture Science is mentioned in Episode 2, which is cool I guess.

It'd also be cool to know about her.
That thing the computer said about "You're not a good person... good people don't end up in here," made me wonder if there was more to her than just a test subject. Kind of like the characters in Cube.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: SlurpeeClock!;1250631I haven't played the rest of Orange Box yet, but I'm going to go ahead and say that would probably be awesome.

Portal had a great ending, and the last time you see things from the eyes of the chick you're playing as, she's in like a parking lot or something, and good odds are she's still got the Portal gun and having her play a part in episode 3 or vice versa or whatever would be pretty sweet. I understand Apeture Science is mentioned in Episode 2, which is cool I guess.

It'd also be cool to know about her.
That thing the computer said about "You're not a good person... good people don't end up in here," made me wonder if there was more to her than just a test subject. Kind of like the characters in Cube.

http://www.aperturescience.com
username: cjohnson
password: tier3

Type in notes, or apply.

RobertSmithClock

Quote from: Polyhedron Clock;1250775http://www.aperturescience.com

Type in notes, or apply.

i cant get anywhere in that no matter what i type

PaperClipClock

Quote from: SlurpeeClock!;1250631. I understand Apeture Science is mentioned in Episode 2, which is cool I guess.

Yeah rumor has it that the g-man follows you around in half life using the portal gun or summat

Slurpee

Quote from: Polyhedron Clock;1250775http://www.aperturescience.com

Type in notes, or apply.
This is really awesome, thanks.
Quote from: JointClock;1250858i cant get anywhere in that no matter what i type
Have you tried login?