News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I finally played Portal

Farted by Slurpee, March 10, 2008, 08:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crock pot pot roadt

Quote from: PoisonShroom;1252479

:this:

Slurpee

Quote from: Silver Clock;1252325Read fucking Wikipedia:
[a billion paragraphs]
I don't even read that much for school.
Quote from: Charlie Noir;1252328Just so you know slurpee I think you should finish half life 2 episode 2 again, and see where they are heading in the episode 3.
Quote from: SlurpeeClock!;1250631I haven't played the rest of Orange Box yet
boot doot doodle doo doo doot doot doo doo

TorchClock

It was an okay game. But I'd love to see it tie in with epi 3.

(oh crap I still have too play ravenholm, epi1, and epi2)

(I am scared of ravenholm)

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: WOLF;1253436(I am scared of ravenholm)
Hahahaha really?

TorchClock

Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1253451Hahahaha really?

well the part I get too is where you have to move the table with the grav gun and then the zombies come out and i'm like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(I would have played the level probably but I heard its a long level. :|

TorchClock

yes you see that would have made me never touch the hl2 icon again.

SockpuppetClock

The level isn't very long, and once you see the fast zombies a few times it doesn't really bother me (and most likely you) that much.

To be honest I was scared at first too but now when I go there I just laugh whenever I double-shotty a fast zombie in mid-flight.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1253493The level isn't very long, and once you see the fast zombies a few times it doesn't really bother me (and most likely you) that much.

To be honest I was scared at first too but now when I go there I just laugh whenever I double-shotty a fast zombie in mid-flight.

Yeah, that level was kinda short. I died on the rooftops, not expecting those zombies to be able to jump that far. I'm still getting fucked by them though in the begginning of SandTrap. I spawn with little HP, no healthpacks behind me, and no saved files either. The buggy really isn't a good weapon to fight them off.

TorchClock

okay I am redownloading hl2 just what really pisses me off is I have to go thru the whole canal thing again. It would be so cool if valve had a system where to uploads your progress so you can play like on any computer.

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: WOLF;1253521okay I am redownloading hl2 just what really pisses me off is I have to go thru the whole canal thing again. It would be so cool if valve had a system where to uploads your progress so you can play like on any computer.
Go to Keyboard in options, click advanced, check the box about the console, press ` and then type in sv_unlockedchapters 15 (or something similiar to that)

BunnyClock

TorchClock

I'm making a note here. Huge success.

Mashed Potato Johnson

[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

MasterClock

Ravenholm was my favorite level in HL2.  The newly-acquired gravity gun + zombies + sawblades = extreme fun.

TequilaClock

dgdgdsg still havent played Portal.

TorchClock

Quote from: Ted 'Theodore' Logan;1254530dgdgdsg still havent played Portal.

then play it