News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Interesting video on youtube i watched

Farted by RoboDeath Clock, March 12, 2008, 04:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor

Quote from: 711clock;1253335alright, now get this, it just shows that you are not paying any attention to what we are saying, instead you are just pointing out our laughter at your ignorance, now get this.
I make a post debunking the video, and it is ignored because Maltese want to be a faggot and talk down to Roman, rather than discuss the video itself, and use the same tactics that he himself is accusing Roman of using, and rather than backing it up with evidence (or using subtlety like Roman did with the fake Egyptian myth he posted) Maltese screams "Bullshit!" and assails someone who is actually attempting debate by saying that everything said by the debator is a lie and that said debator cannot support anything.

Way to go Maltese!

Maltese

Quote from: Balsac the Jaws of Death;1253340I make a post debunking the video, and it is ignored because Maltese want to be a faggot and talk down to Roman, rather than discuss the video itself, and use the same tactics that he himself is accusing Roman of using, and rather than backing it up with evidence (or using subtlety like Roman did with the fake Egyptian myth he posted) Maltese screams "Bullshit!" and assails someone who is actually attempting debate by saying that everything said by the debator is a lie and that said debator cannot support anything.

Way to go Maltese!

why bother debating with you when your right?

I don't want to stir up drama with someone I agree with.

Slurpee

Quote from: Balsac the Jaws of Death;1253331That had better be sarcasm, Slurpee.
This might surprise you, but I'm actually an idiot, and most of the time I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Quote from: RomanClock;1253333You guys are the ones bashing on religion all the time. I am merely highlighting the obvious intentions of the video to mislead the viewer. You should be able to clearly see through their deception just by reading the consents of this thread. I'm pretty sure I haven't once yet in this thread called anyone stupid or make asinine comments on other peoples explanations that contain no substance. "Wow" or "Haha" are not answers nor are explanations to or of anything.

Its obvious from the contents of this thread that you guys have made fun of me more than anything else:
Here is you,
QuoteI really have no idea what you're talking about, which is probably the same reason why I don't know why people just quote me and make asinine comments.
in a roundabout way, telling me that this:
QuoteIt would be better if we feared and attacked them right.
is an asinine response to this:
QuoteSo I guess you people just make fun of things you don't understand.

Here's me making fun of you for poking holes in a shitty conspiracy theory:
Quoteoh wait I didn't.

All I did (in response to you passive-aggressively dismissing our light-hearted ribbing at ancient mythology) was make an earnestly innocuous implication that our tendency to make fun of things we don't understand is preferable to the typical human response of outwardly xenophobic reaction, which you failed spectacularly to understand, and then referred to my actions as asinine.

I think calling you a condescending prick who can't understand alternate perspectives was a fairly level reaction.

Up yours, buddy.

Inquisitor

Quote from: 711clock;1253344why bother debating with you when your right?
I don't want to stir up drama with someone I agree with.
And yet you rally against religion, which is pointless as it is a cultural force.

Three defining aspects of culture: War, Trade, and Religion.

Religion: Prescience explanation of why things are the way they are, which in turn leads to explanations of cultural morals and sensebilities, as well as art, music, and literature (if they have writing). Some people are bound to abuse power given to them through religious authority to meet their own ends.
Trade: Economy determined by the locality and its resources. Resources determine what can be produced and thus anything traded to other groups. People will abuse need and surplus to meet their own ends.
War: A culture's ability to go to war (whether by might or natural defense) determines its chances of survival. People will use it as a tool to make up for difference between themselves and others. The other group has something they want, war (economic, therefore trade). The other people have different morals and are inferior due to their ethnicity (religion).
The main reason for war is not religion or money, but rather the difference between. The problem is difference. People don't like things they don't understand. Why don't they understand? Because it's different from what they are or what they have. They have that land, why can't I have it? They believe that, I don't want them to believe that.

Religion isn't going away, and it never will, so fighting against it is attempting to fight culture itself. I ask you, did Woodstock change the world? No, it didn't.

RomanClock

Quote from: SlurpeeClock!;1253346It would be better if we feared and attacked them right.
I understand what you meant by this now, but thats not one of the asinine comments, I clearly quoted them in my post and this comment was not listed.
And no, I'm not having a Xenophobic reaction, I'm simply trying to tell you that conspiracy theories are shaky and based on selective facts and are designed to make you assume what the missing parts are and to mislead viewers to a purposefully twisted perspective allowing them to gain, in the case of this video, the view count is massive, and its obvious it has not been removed multiple times, and thus already a huge credibility gap at the very start of the video, not to mention the blatant attack on religion, not an argument, but a conspiracy that stands on grain of sand hoping it will support an entirely new idea. In short, it will merely gain notoriety, and not have any real impact on anything because of its lack of credibility.
lemayo lol :soups:

Slurpee

ChickenClock

Quote from: PIRATECLOCK;1253011"Isis had Osiris' body returned to Egypt after his death; Set had retrieved the body of Osiris and dismembered it into 14 pieces which he scattered all over Egypt. Thus Isis went out to search for each piece which she then buried. This is why there are many tombs to Osiris. The only part she did not find in her search was the genitals of Osiris which were thrown into a river by Set. She fashioned a substitute penis after seeing the condition it was in once she had found it and proceeded to have intercourse with the dead Osiris which resulted in the conception of Horus the child"

that's pretty hot

PirateClock

Quote from: ChickenClock;1253385that's pretty hot

I agree!  my dad is into mythology stuff and we have plenty of books, i only used to read the ones about greece and norse mythology before but i think im going to start reading an egypthian one now!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

SpongeClock SquarePants

ChickenClock

hey baby, you can fuck my dismembered corpse anytime

Maltese

Quote from: Balsac the Jaws of Death;1253355And yet you rally against religion, which is pointless as it is a cultural force.

Three defining aspects of culture: War, Trade, and Religion.

Religion: Prescience explanation of why things are the way they are, which in turn leads to explanations of cultural morals and sensebilities, as well as art, music, and literature (if they have writing). Some people are bound to abuse power given to them through religious authority to meet their own ends.
Trade: Economy determined by the locality and its resources. Resources determine what can be produced and thus anything traded to other groups. People will abuse need and surplus to meet their own ends.
War: A culture's ability to go to war (whether by might or natural defense) determines its chances of survival. People will use it as a tool to make up for difference between themselves and others. The other group has something they want, war (economic, therefore trade). The other people have different morals and are inferior due to their ethnicity (religion).
The main reason for war is not religion or money, but rather the difference between. The problem is difference. People don't like things they don't understand. Why don't they understand? Because it's different from what they are or what they have. They have that land, why can't I have it? They believe that, I don't want them to believe that.

Religion isn't going away, and it never will, so fighting against it is attempting to fight culture itself. I ask you, did Woodstock change the world? No, it didn't.

Religion is a cultural force, but it is also a purest example of the sheep mentality, it is the very thing in humanity that I despise purely. To not fight against religion, and therefore the sheep mentality/stupidity is to accept that humans are never going to improve and there is no hope for us all, so we might as well die. I'm not fighting against culture, I'm fighting for the improvement of culture.

Inquisitor

Quote from: 711clock;1253497Religion is a cultural force, but it is also a purest example of the sheep mentality, it is the very thing in humanity that I despise purely. To not fight against religion, and therefore the sheep mentality/stupidity is to accept that humans are never going to improve and there is no hope for us all, so we might as well die. I'm not fighting against culture, I'm fighting for the improvement of culture.

And if everyone thought for themselves nothing would get done. Sheep are sadly a necessity. Mediocrity is a survival skill: don't stand out and you want draw unwanted attention to yourself. Fighting the "sheep" mentality is even harder than fighting culture.

Loki Clock

SUN = SON AMIRITE JEWS DID 9/11

Quote from: Balsac the Jaws of Death;1253355And yet you rally against religion, which is pointless as it is a cultural force.

No Inquisitor you don't FUCKING get it they're LOGICALLY WRONG I can fucking PROVE it with FACTS you CUNT.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LiJKE5Sd8DI

Freyr is a FUCKING sun god because his erection is holding up his cape thing, he has a spear in his hand and his animal has objects designed to penetrate other animals there is a sun in the picture he's a fucking SUN GOD just like JESUS because there's a sun in a picture of Jesus too. Vishnu's a sun god, too. Think about it. Maintainer of the Universe? Light of the World, you mean.

Inquisitor

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1254657SUN = SON AMIRITE JEWS DID 9/11
No Inquisitor you don't FUCKING get it they're LOGICALLY WRONG I can fucking PROVE it with FACTS you CUNT.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LiJKE5Sd8DI
Freyr is a FUCKING sun god because his erection is holding up his cape thing, he has a spear in his hand and his animal has objects designed to penetrate other animals there is a sun in the picture he's a fucking SUN GOD just like JESUS because there's a sun in a picture of Jesus too. Vishnu's a sun god, too. Think about it. Maintainer of the Universe? Light of the World, you mean.

Oh dear! They are impeding our ability to love! Someone do something!!!

RomanClock

Jesus is not a Sun God. Its a stupid play on words. The glow around a persons head is to indicate they are holy, it has nothing to do with the sun. If that were true, then why do Saints and Apostles have "glowing suns" around their head?

FluxCapacitorClock

The posts in this thread are really pissing me off. Inquisitor seems to be the only person in the entire thing who's willing to actually look at all sides of something.

Loki Clock

Quote from: 711clock;1253335wait, let me get this, you say we're making fun of christianity, but clearly, we've done more research then you have, and into multiple religions, in order to understand them, and therefore, reject them as being silly. Roman, you have nothing backing yourself up, come on man, just submit

You haven't done shit for research. That's Inquisitor's point.

QuoteThere is no defence for the religion, because it operates on faith i.e. being a stupid sheep, instead of not following religion, which doesn't require anything.

Again, you know absolutely nothing about Christianity except the most superficial impressions of The Great Roman Indoctrination Club. You have not studied the meaning of the passages of The Bible. You have not done any research. YOU have been taught BY OTHERS who also don't understand the religion that it operates purely on faith and sheepery. This movie even explains away a point directly contrary to this and DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING NOTICE. The golden bull (actually a calf) is slaughtered, a recurring myth saying "out with the old, in with the new", paired with the traditional tale of someone bringing the word of God on tablets from a mountain, telling you how you should live. You did NOT even FUCKING CATCH THAT when it was EXPLAINED FOR YOU. That passage, in that interpretation, is saying that the tablet bringer is dead, and now you have to get the word of God yourself. Nobody can speak to God for you. No one has a superior connection with God. No one is to stand between you and God to tell you what he means. Read the Bible. Don't check the internet and see what your atheist buddies think about it, don't go to a Church and see what the priest thinks about it, don't do anything, just sit alone and read it, and ponder it. Ponder what it could possibly mean. If it sounds batshit insane, it's probably because it's a metaphor. So work to understand the metaphor. It isn't really telling you to slaughter everyone, it's saying "out with the old, in with the new." Until you actually understand The Bible you have absolutely no authority to discredit it, and you ARE just another angsty teenager who's agnry @ religjinz.

Inquisitor

Quote from: RomanClock;1254832Jesus is not a Sun God. Its a stupid play on words. The glow around a persons head is to indicate they are holy, it has nothing to do with the sun. If that were true, then why do Saints and Apostles have "glowing suns" around their head?
But Roman, they're trying to keep us from achieving our true potential through love!

Quote from: FluxCapacitorClock;1254953The posts in this thread are really pissing me off. Inquisitor seems to be the only person in the entire thing who's willing to actually look at all sides of something.

;)

RomanClock

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1255040The Great Roman Indoctrination Club

I haven't once told anyone to convert to Christianity. All I've done is say my point of view, then many of you simply call me stupid or I'm some kind of sheep.

Inquisitor

Quote from: RomanClock;1255133I haven't once told anyone to convert to Christianity. All I've done is say my point of view, then many of you simply call me stupid or I'm some kind of sheep.

Thay're actually trying to save you Roman. The Illuminati has a strong grip on you through Jesus Christ (or should I say Horus Freyr Helios IV).