News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Awesome badassssssss thread

Farted by Crippled midget clock, March 13, 2008, 01:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcticSwirlClock

Quote from: BunnyClock;1252892FUUUCK MAN REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN WE JOINED 25 YEARS AGO JESUS CHRIST THE CLOCK CREW IS DEAD THE CLOCK CREW IS DEAD THE CLOCK CREW IS DEAD I'M ALL THAT'S LEFT OF THE GOOD CLOCK CREW
FUCKIN BALLS MAN I KNOW ITS JUST JESUS CHRIST ITS TERRIBLE AAGH

Biggskoo

Quote from: Heiney;1252808I think it's time you start making fun of Biggs again.

god dammit i sleep through fucking everything

it's the only way he was capable of being funny :'(

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Loki Clock

H@H@H@H YOU HAVE BReASSTS I'M MAKING FUN OFY OU FOR IT SO IT DOESN'T SHOW THAT I'M ReALLY PAINFULLY DISTURBED BY THIS AND AFRAID THAT THIS ONE WILL LEAVE JUST LIKE THE REST

Loki Clock

HEY THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY.

Loki Clock

Loki Clock

SHUT UP GUYS YOU'RE MAKING HER FEEL AWKWARD. You're alright, there, honey, right? Don't mind these guys, they've just never known the wonders that can lie between your thighs!

Loki Clock

Page 52: Hey I just realized she hasn't posted since Page 1.

WrenchClock

YOU GUYS SUCK
I'M LEAVING CC >:C

WrenchClock

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

WrenchClock

Roman Collar Clock

THE HOLOCAU$T NEVER HAPPENED
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

CaramelAppleClock

CaramelAppleClock

crock pot pot roadt

>:C too awesome to be gassed