News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Those trolls start so young these days.

Farted by THE HELVETICA SCENARIO, March 15, 2008, 02:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinaryClock

Wow that is funny that girl is dying of leukemia and is receiving death threats.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

AirPumpClock

Quote from: SlashClock;1253915D'aaaaw they grow up so fast these day, it's so beautiful, let me have a moment for myself for a little while, theres something in my eye.

moar like /b/eautiful amirite

:facepalm:

Seriously, maybe her parents need to block that site or something.

BilliardBall10

thats odd, and... not good. not very nice

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

HeinekenClock

Reminds me of the asian girl that killed a classmate with a box cutter.

Inquisitor

Quote from: BinaryClock;1254351Wow that is funny that girl is dying of leukemia and is receiving death threats.

Oh fuck! How did I miss the irony of that?!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: HeineyReminds me of the asian girl that killed a classmate with a box cutter.
The nevada girl wasn't an internet troll though.

VCRClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1254445The nevada girl wasn't an internet troll though.

Yeah, but she did it because her classmate made a comment on her website calling her fat.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Huh, I thought she killed her randomly. She was into guro and snuff films and all that jazz so it wouldn't be a surprise. I wonder if she's still in jail, she was only 11 at the time so she probably didn't get a crazy long sentence.

TapeRecorderClock

coalclock

If I was dying of leukemia I would want someone to come round and slit my throat.