News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'll draw you as your favorite CD-! Character

Farted by PolyhedronClock, March 27, 2008, 08:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

Just one character per clock, Odd's are I'll make a poop/flash about it.

AirPumpClock

TapedeckClock

WWWWWWWWWW

Palm Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AirPumpClock

Quote from: LincolnGrinder;1265162draw me as pikachu

Do you even know what CD-i is?

Sigma

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1265181Do you even know what CD-i is?
I don't know what is it.

TremcladClock

Quote from: SigmaClock;1265183I don't know what is it.

Neither does Polyhedron, apparently.

buttplug

Solenoidclock

Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Pin Clock

Make me as Bowser
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: TremcladClock;1265197Neither does Polyhedron, apparently.

We're referring the the Phillips CD-I console, a cornermark on the Youtube Poop catagory.

Also, sorry if this was a bit delayed. I got sidetracked with another drawing thread, and had to do some other things. I got Airpump/Gwanome outline finished, and it's looking great. I'll continue working on this tommorrow, I'm going to bed now.

TequilaClock

Flounderpa

ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

Pin Clock

I changed my post because I remembered Cheatsy Koopa isn't in CD-i. Make me Bowser please.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

BoomStick Clock

SoBe Clock